Boneyard Airing of Grievances | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Airing of Grievances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Better late than never --

The guy at the ATM who has 20 transactions. An ATM exists for one purpose -- to retrieve money.

The left lane vigilante (who will enforce the speed limit on his own if it's the last thing he does)

The opposite of the left lane vigilante, the guy who is 2 inches off my rear bumper when I'm doing 75 and passing a line of cars in moderate to heavy traffic. I'm not going to wedge my way between cars and slow to 60 just so you can wait behind the guy in front of me instead of me. Get over it.

People who seem to think that saying "Happy Holidays" is some kind of great insult to Christianity.

iTunes and the App Store. It's too bad that the devices are so easy to use, because the user interfaces for Apple's stores suck. A lot.

The fact that my kids seem to think that the best time to ask for fatherly advice is when I'm trying to take a dump.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
1.People that live in New Haven county, New York City and parts of New Jersey and Mass. that eat pizza at Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Dominos and Little Caesars.
2. Silicone Booty implants
3. The new trend that has grown men wearing women's shoes.

Reaction Score
The green line sucks so bad. But hey, then 2nd avenue subway we'll be done in.... two decades!
I actually prefer the 4/5/6 to the D. Sure, you have to throw away any concept of personal space, but at least it gets you where you need to go. Usually.

Reaction Score
E
S
P
N

ND

getting 45 mph speeding tickets in a 35 mph zone.
Having older professionals reporting to you that don't give a damn about work.

Greathusky's," Getting stuck behind a person who appears to be planning their retirement at the ATM machine." is the funniest thing I have read in a week,

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Seth MacFarlane and every single piece of "comedy" he's ever been responsible for.

Reaction Score
People who "air grievances" about really subjective stuff like which comedian/writer is funny and which one is not . . .

Reaction Score
People who say "badly" when they mean "bad". (This one is like chalkboard fingernails.)
People who say "literally" when they mean "virtually".
People who say "less" when they mean "fewer".
People who say "whatever".
People who say "have a good one" or variants.
Whatever...

see how well it fit?

Reaction Score
I actually prefer the 4/5/6 to the D. Sure, you have to throw away any concept of personal space, but at least it gets you where you need to go. Usually.

This line is the reason I've been in a cab to and from work for the past 5 years. I had finally had my fill. I try to take the bus home but if you look at my grievances you'll understand why that doesn't happen often.

Reaction Score
I miss tapatalk. It may have only worked half the time but mobile browsing here without it is brutal.

Happy holidays!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I miss tapatalk. It may have only worked half the time but mobile browsing here without it is brutal.

Happy holidays!

Use. The. Mobile. Style.

EDIT: I just made the change for you.

Reaction Score
Is that an option under board settings? I know this board cost you way more money than I've ever donated so not taking shots at you! Just a slight annoyance but I'm sure tapatalk was either a pain for you or cost money.

Reaction Score
Awesome! My eyes thank you. Like this style much,much better.

Total grievences: 0

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
One of a million civil litigation attorneys.

Bets thing I ever did was quit that 2 years into it, and head to Silicon Valley with no job. Been in house in technology ever since.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Well, at least I'm #1 on the list.

I don't like the implied negativity...I mean, what do you do after we win in 14? How long does that number get? Hell, what if you were a fan of the women's team?

Reaction Score
Just the opposite. They take your freedom away, higher taxes, more regulations, more gov't. All equals less freedom
My grievance: People talking about politics on a basketball message board.

No one's political beliefs are going to change because of what they read here, it's only going to cause unnecessary bickering.

Ollie/Diaco '16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin