Big East Transfers | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seton Hall's Takal Molson is taking his grad transfer year at James Madison.

Underwhelming numbers at Seton Hall (5.3p, 35.6 fg%), but Molson was a 16.9p, 5.4r, 1.3s scorer at Canisius.

Looking at James Madison's squad, they've had a nice '21 haul. In addition to Molson, they added former Winthrop starter Charles Faulden (10.1p, 36.4 3p%) and '21 three-star PG Andrew McConnell, their 4th highest recruit of all-time. Plus, they return four of their five top scorers and six rotation players.

Former Georgia Southern coach Mark Byington coached a 8-2 CAA squad in his first season at JMU and the team should be projected as one of the favorites out of the CAA along with Hofstra.

Reaction Score

Nice pick up. I watched a few EKU games last year and one thing I can say about King is that he will be ready to play a high-tempo game.

EKU played with the 2nd fastest tempo in the nation and they've been in the top-six in tempo for each of the three seasons A.W Hamilton has been at the helm.

If you're into mid-major basketball, I highly recommend catching one of their games. EKU is moving to the A-Sun this upcoming year, so check them out when they play against Liberty or one of the better A-Sun teams.

Back to King: With his size, athleticism and ability to keep defenders honest (33.9 3p%), King fits the Hoya's squad nicely at the 4 spot next to Mutombo or playing as a quicker paced 5.

21-22 depth:

5) Mutombo, Igohoefe, Wilson
4) King, Sibley, Billingsley
3) Carey, Halloway
2) Mohammed, Riley, Berger
1) D. Harris, Beard, Clark

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We gonna have nightmares about Gillespie backing down Cole again.

Is Samuels not an NBA prospect? Don’t watch them much he looks versatile maybe a 2nd rounder?

Reaction Score
Question about the Nova kids. I don’t really follow the NBA but assume both of them don’t really have much of a future in NBA since they are both coming back?

Reaction Score

Wondering if he stays at MU if he decides to return. I hope for the leagues sake that he does. Big fan of his game.

Reaction Score

Wondering if he stays at MU if he decides to return. I hope for the leagues sake that he does. Big fan of his game.

Good move to see what he needs to work on.

Played well against us as a freshman. 18 and 8 and 20 and 11. Like most stretch 4's and 5's, he poses a match up problem. We did not do well defending these type of players.

Reaction Score

Creighton’s roster looking thin for next year. Doesn’t say if he’s keeping his eligibility or not.

Edit: He’s out. Will not return to college.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Creighton’s roster looking thin for next year. Doesn’t say if he’s keeping his eligibility or not.

Edit: Doesn’t look like he’s keeping his eligibility, looks like he’s out, but I am not 100% clear on that

He’s gone. Creighton is going to be awful next year .

Reaction Score
Creighton might be worse than Depaul next year. Do they even have anyone left?
All of their main contributors are gone. Mahoney, Ballock, Bishop, Zegarowski, and Jefferson. Unless any of their seniors return or they work some magic in the portal I can’t see them being any good next year. Also lost their best recruit in Tyty Washington.

Reaction Score
All of their main contributors are gone. Mahoney, Ballock, Bishop, Zegarowski, and Jefferson. Unless any of their seniors return or they work some magic in the portal I can’t see them being any good next year. Also lost their best recruit in Tyty Washington.
Ballock might still return i guess..he hasn't said anything yet about leaving. Pretty sure that kalkbrenner giant left too. But yeah....yikes!

Reaction Score
Ballock might still return i guess..he hasn't said anything yet about leaving. Pretty sure that kalkbrenner giant left too. But yeah....yikes!

I don’t even know who this is, but it’s just fueling the fire. It feels like they don’t have a lot of people left.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Yeah the icing on the cake is Tyty. I saw a scouting report the other day that said he’s way underrated as a borderline 5*. Would’ve been nice to have that talent in the league.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

I had a feeling he would come back. HUGE for them.

Scary for us.
I still have nightmares of him posting up Cole and every other guard we had. Jackson was the only guy who could guard him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom