Big East Transfers | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
the Syracuse thing with zone might not be a terrible call. But he got plenty of PT. He played nearly half the game.
He got less late in season and was likely going to get less with a healthier roster. I wish him well. Great kid, by all accounts. wish him the best
It was definitely better than a terrible call. ?

Reaction Score
Creighton in shambles. Have now lost their best recruit and two starters.

He was already a senior, so I guess it’s not that unexpected. Just not using the extra year of eligibility.

But I agree. They have a lot of really important pieces leaving the program. Real curious to see what the team looks like next year.

Reaction Score
NJ.com reporting that he chose Hall over us, but I wonder if the Whaley news played a role. The timing sure seems like it did.
My guess is it did. In the article about Whaley returning it mentioned that we recently shifted our focus away from Yetna

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Seton Hall is loaded with talent. Williard better make something happen this year.

Reaction Score
Seton Hall is loaded with talent. Williard better make something happen this year.
Just wow. Their starting lineup could look like:

Yetna- SR
Rhoden - SR
Obiagu - SR
Cale - SR
Harris - SR

That doesn't include any of their top-150 '21 prospects or Kadary Richmond. Tray Jackson comes in as a former top-100 recruit from Missouri.

Loaded.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Yetna- SR
Rhoden - SR
Obiagu - SR
Cale - SR
Harris - SR

That doesn't include any of their top-150 '21 prospects or if Richmond is eligible in 21-22. Tray Jackson comes in as a former top-100 recruit from Missouri.

Loaded.
Richmond is eligible, all first time transfers don’t have to sit starting next year.

Reaction Score

Yetna- SR
Rhoden - SR
Obiagu - SR
Cale - SR
Harris - SR

That doesn't include any of their top-150 '21 prospects or if Richmond is eligible in 21-22. Tray Jackson comes in as a former top-100 recruit from Missouri.

Loaded.
All the more reason why we need to add some more talent. That team still can't shoot a lick though

Reaction Score
All the more reason why we need to add some more talent. That team still can't shoot a lick though
Cale and Harris can shoot and Yetna maybe can (depends if you believe this season was small sample size theater). But Kadary and Rhoden definitely have to get better.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Their fanbase was planning on stinking next season but Willard totally remade their team in a matter of weeks and Cale decided to stay.
Agreed, incredible recruiting job by Willard.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
WTH? Mike Anderson recruited him
I heard Earlington wants more time and specifically an opportunity to play the two and three. What a waste of a big-time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom