Big East Transfers | The Boneyard

Big East Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thought I would start a thread tracking some of the Big East transfers. I saw Gantt already left PC, but this seems to be a huge loss that Xavier fans aren’t happy about:

Edit: Although he wasn’t a world beater this season it seems like he has a huge upside from what i’ve heard/seen

Reaction Score
Thought I would start a thread tracking some of the Big East transfers. I saw Gantt already left PC, but this seems to be a huge loss that Xavier fans aren’t happy about:

Makes sense once Kunkel joined the mix. Would have been a backup behind Odom/Kunkel/Jones in 21-22. As a former top-100 prospect, prob wants a chance to start somewhere.

Saw St. John's Isiah Moore yesterday too.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Makes sense once Kunkel joined the mix. Would have been a backup behind Odom/Kunkel/Jones in 21-22. As a former top-100 prospect, prob wants a chance to start somewhere.

Saw St. John's Isiah Moore yesterday too.
That kid Moore just doesn't care and will go at anybody. He's Whaley, but nastier and better offensively. He light years from Whaley defensively but can be taught and w/ his athleticism, he is a guy who could guard in space.

Reaction Score

A couple of people leaving St. john’s already. Seems to me like they are trying to build around that young core and some of their players aren’t really meshing well. It happens

Reaction Score
A couple of people leaving St. john’s already. Seems to me like they are trying to build around that young core and some of their players aren’t really meshing well. It happens
Such a shame for the reappearing troll

Reaction Score
With the way he walked off the court after his last game and some of his comments leading up to the end of the season, I don't think Cooley is gonna try and stop any of his guys from entering the transfer portal.
In his postgame presser he kept saying “big changes are coming” and things like that. I think they 100% see a couple more people leave this year. There’s no way around it.

Reaction Score
Duke should come back too because he’s just not that good.
I think he will, but who knows. If he can go somewhere in the second round he might even take it. He started out the season so strong and I remember some mock drafts having him late first round, but kind of fell off at the end of the season. He does have a lot of potential and I do like watching him tho.

I hope all the PC fans who think he’s better than Bouknight have eaten crow already.

Reaction Score

Wow. Big news for them.

Will be very interesting to see the decisions for the eligible players. Clearly he and Johnson at Xavier could have gone and made money playing ball overseas. I have to say I'm a bit surprised to see them come back but there is obviously a draw.

Reaction Score
I have a feeling Whaley might do the same. No info at all, just a feeling.
I would absolutely love for Whaley to come back. Obviously for selfish reasons. If he chose to leave and make some $$$ i’d be happy for him too. But yeah he’s a a guy i’d want on my team every year until the end of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom