Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
We AIN"T playing on Wednesday in next year's ACC Tourney

another one.gif

Reaction Score
Another “apart.” Both from future Duke players I believe.
What’s up with the stellar academic reputation at Duke? Or maybe they all do want to be separate from a sisterhood.... ???

undersized

Iowa/Indiana/Big Ten Fan
Reaction Score
So what do folks think are the top 5 or 10 signings from a player skill matched with a gap a team needed to fill point of view?
Gosh, I'm certainly not going to attempt to name 5-10 because I will inevitably overlook someone important, but this is a good question. I'll throw out one name to get the ball rolling: Taylor Chavez to Arizona.

Also, teams that are building what is essentially an entirely new roster from the portal are relevant here, but that's almost an entirely different category!

Last edited:

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
So what do folks think are the top 5 or 10 signings from a player skill matched with a gap a team needed to fill point of view?
I dont know about a top 5-10, but ones that stand out to me are:
1. Celeste Taylor and Imani Lewis to Duke
2. Diamond Johnson/Hayes to NC State
3. Taylor Chavez/Koi Love to Arizona
4. Hayes sisters to Mississippi State

Mulkey and Jordan Lewis are also big name transfers that have yet to find a home

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
As far as Endyia Rogers, i still haven't seen anything out on social media confirming that she has entered the transfer portal. But, she did remove "usc basketball" from her twitter page, but not her USC photos.
Finally found something out on social media stating Endyia entered the transfer portal; nothing from her directly, though.

Reaction Score
IImar’I Thomas to UCLA is one that stands out to me, she’s undersized but she should help with out with scoring and will likely starter at the four next season.

Reaction Score
Dorka Juhasz to UConn. Need that scoring inside. I don’t think ONO has much more growing to do as far as potential and that’s not anything against her. I just don’t think #1 in her class at one point is as accurate as we thought. NaLyssa Smith, Elissa Cunane, Rhyne Howard, Queen Egbo, Rae Burrell, Ashley Joens, Destanni Henderson are all ranked below ONO and this way is off topic lol, but I just don’t think that’s accurate.

Reaction Score
Idk if I would consider her the team captain. Maybe Myah Taylor or Carter.
That would be a pretty big blow to lose Taylor. She was one of the few actual players who showed significant improvement.

don’t think it’s her but you never know

Reaction Score
Swin's cousin. Remember thinking she was pretty good at SMU. Didn't realize she had moved to Penn St. last year.

Reaction Score
That would be a pretty big blow to lose Taylor. She was one of the few actual players who showed significant improvement.

don’t think it’s her but you never know
I’m pretty sure M Taylor has graduated. I could see her going to grad school at another school. However she is also big on her family being able to see her play. I’d hate to lose her.

Reaction Score
Agree with Engstler to Syracuse, I think that is a great signing. She’s the tough forward they need. In the vein of Hines-Allen and Fuehring.

Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure M Taylor has graduated. I could see her going to grad school at another school. However she is also big on her family being able to see her play. I’d hate to lose her.
Agreed, especially with the Hayes girls arrival. I honestly think we will lose at least one guard before all is said and done once they get on campus plus our new PG from Tulane.

Taylor is from Olive Branch and I could see her winding up at Memphis with a new coach and a chance to be even closer to family.

Last edited:

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
I thought I heard one of our guys saying they expect 2 Centers to arrive to Starkville, so that sounds more evidence that it's Carter.

Logically I can't see why she'd want to stay given all her friends are gone and she's not gonna get any better here, or gonna win for what's left of her career. I also heard Vic is looking for a PF.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Swin's cousin. Remember thinking she was pretty good at SMU. Didn't realize she had moved to Penn St. last year.

She's transferring two years in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99