April Transfer thread | Page 21 | The Boneyard

April Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dorka Juhasz to UConn. Need that scoring inside. I don’t think ONO has much more growing to do as far as potential and that’s not anything against her. I just don’t think #1 in her class at one point is as accurate as we thought. NaLyssa Smith, Elissa Cunane, Rhyne Howard, Queen Egbo, Rae Burrell, Ashley Joens, Destanni Henderson are all ranked below ONO and this way is off topic lol, but I just don’t think that’s accurate.
I don’t think ONO was #1, CW was, I think she may have been #4. But I agree it is nothing against her but I think she is capping out on her potential; which is fine she still is super impactful on the defensive end but we could definitely use some more big scoring.

Reaction Score
I like the Goforth to Arkansas move. It's a really great fit on a number of levels, and it brings a defensive toughness to a squad that definitely needs a boost in that area.

And it was announced today that LSU's Treasure Thompson is heading to EMU. Really good pickup for Fred Castro's program, imo.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
My nomination for biggest culture shock among the transfers... To going to school and living in New York City.. to going to school and living in Cullowhee NC :confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek: I hope she likes fishing and hunting.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
My Aggies welcome one of the Syracuse ex-pats. When NC A&T picks up a power 5 or Big East transfer... good things happen.

NCATFans_original.gif

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t think ONO was #1, CW was, I think she may have been #4. But I agree it is nothing against her but I think she is capping out on her potential; which is fine she still is super impactful on the defensive end but we could definitely use some more big scoring.
Those are the final rankings. At one point she was the #1 player I think pre-injury in high school she was the highest ranked

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
so shes still no decision even though most think its Baylor ? She may be waiting to hear what Mulkey will do ?
I recall one Lady Vols fan tweeting about Baylor being her destination. And, someone (maybe that same poster) stating that Jordan was "following" a lot of Baylor players, coaches, etc.; I saw none of those follows on her twitter account. Perhaps they were talking about Instagram or some other platform.

Reaction Score
I recall one Lady Vols fan tweeting about Baylor being her destination. And, someone (maybe that same poster) stating that Jordan was "following" a lot of Baylor players, coaches, etc.; I saw none of those follows on her twitter account. Perhaps they were talking about Instagram or some other platform.
hmm interesting hopefully she's still in the air , I mean where else would be better than Baylor if they indeed offered her ?

Reaction Score
She follow Messer, but her family all started following Baylor shortly after her name went into the portal.

Reaction Score
She's transferring two years in a row?
She has some behavioral issues. I watched a couple games and she is so intense that she barks at her teammates and if she makes a mistake you can see that it bothers her and then she makes 5 more mistakes. She is really athletic and appears to know what os going on on the court but needs to get her head right.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Those are the final rankings. At one point she was the #1 player I think pre-injury in high school she was the highest ranked

Yes, ONO was ranked #1 at all four major services early on as a junior. She finished ranked #1 at just All-Star Girls Report.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
My aggies picked up another one.... Those NC A&T vs High Point battles are gonna be EPIC in the Big South

Reaction Score
I guess someone knew what they were talking about. By my count Baylor now has 4 transfer guards, plus Sarah Andrews. Crazy how Kim went from almost never taking transfers to taking only transfers.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They removed the tweet lol

Jordan had been Baylor bound for a while. Big pick up.

Reaction Score
Extremely odd they post the transfer on twitter and on their website, then remove both.

Reaction Score
The Baylor system drives this. The focus is the front court so I think she has challenges in getting the top highschool guards to sign with Baylor and play second fiddle to the front court. I think good guards get maturity and finally realize they want to go deep in the tournament and play big games and then sign with Baylor...Kim is just sitting there waiting for them.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I guess someone knew what they were talking about. By my count Baylor now has 4 transfer guards, plus Sarah Andrews. Crazy how Kim went from almost never taking transfers to taking only transfers.
I have no issues with Mulkey always trying to improve her roster via the transfer portal; it's the way of the world right now.

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
Announcement is back up with a different picture. Twitter wouldn’t let me copy it.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The fifth Syracuse Transfer to join a ACC Foe. Other than Engstler... the other 4 transfers went to southern climates. Guess they were tired of the snow and cold weather. :cool:

Reaction Score
Gonna be a lot of splitting of minutes for Baylor guards. I still expect Owens and Sarah to play more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom