April Transfer thread | Page 22 | The Boneyard

April Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gonna be a lot of splitting of minutes for Baylor guards. I still expect Owens and Sarah to play more.
Kamaria, Carr and Lewis will make it difficult to get significant minutes. Although I have not heard a definitive if Moon is leaving.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
GT should be pretty good next year. Good for Nell

On paper they should finish 3rd. But there are some teams lurking...
ninja.gif

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Gonna be a lot of splitting of minutes for Baylor guards. I still expect Owens and Sarah to play more.
Jaden Owens and Sarah Andrews will play more . . . but most likely at a school other than Baylor; my guess is that one will transfer out, most likely Jaden Owens.

Reaction Score
Jaden Owens and Sarah Andrews will play more . . . but most likely at a school other than Baylor; my guess is that one will transfer out, most likely Jaden Owens.
Again?

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Again?
That's my prediction based on her lack of playing time this season after becoming eligible via the blanket waiver last December, and then the transfer guard additions of Chrislynn Carr and Jordan Lewis.

Reaction Score
Personally I can't wait until next year is gone. While interesting as an outlier the extra year of eligibility and massive number of transfers will make a mess of things imo

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Same class as Caitlin Clark. Same class as the Iowa St. Transfer who played AAU Ball with Caitlin Clark. And virtually all the other guards are coming back, to boot. So, I get this one.

I remember her being a big deal her senior year in HS in Minnesota. Could be a get for someone. Wonder if she'll hear the call of Lindsey Whalen back home in Minnesota? If she wants to look east, perhaps Wisconsin (need players) or Marquette. Megan Duffy always wants fundamentally sound, unselfish players with a good mid-range game, that Jensen has.

Last edited:

undersized

Iowa/Indiana/Big Ten Fan
Reaction Score
Same class as Caitlin Clark. Same class as the Iowa St. Transfer who played AAU Ball with Caitlin Clark. And virtually all the other guards are coming back, to boot. So, I get this one.

I remember her being a big deal her senior year in HS in Minnesota. Could be a get for someone. Wonder if she'll hear the call of Lindsey Whalen back home in Minnesota? If she wants to look east, perhaps Wisconsin (need players) or Marquette. Megan Duffy always wants fundamentally sound, unselfish players with a good mid-range game, that Jensen has.
Yeah, I hate to see her go! Jensen clearly had talent but minutes were hard to come by last season and will be even harder to come by this season with the additions of of Feuerbach and Affolter. I hope she finds a program where she can make an impact! Just not against the Hawkeyes ?

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Yeah, I hate to see her go! Jensen clearly had talent but minutes were hard to come by last season and will be even harder to come by this season with the additions of of Feuerbach and Affolter. I hope she finds a program where she can make an impact! Just not against the Hawkeyes ?

Affolter can play. A number of Domer fans have seen her in action and she doesn't mind mixing it up.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
I think she may go back to the west coast. She has also started a clothing business that she want to pay more attention to.

New coach (coming) to USC. LA - clothing business? :rolleyes: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom