April Transfer thread | Page 24 | The Boneyard

April Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not to worry - she's headed to Uconn! :eek: :cool: We need yet another big.
I think this as well , did it not come down to UCONN and Syracuse for her i think i read somewhere among her commitment or was it MSU with VIC at the helm and Syracuse ? Definitely could see her as a longhorn with them just securing the #1 Draft Pick in the WNBA as a post .

Reaction Score
Kim Mulkey better add her on the bus to LSU. Just kidding.
giphy.gif

Z6JeZFT.png

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not to worry - she's headed to Uconn! :eek: :cool: We need yet another big.

Naw.... all the Syracuse transfers headed to the warm South...... going to UConn from Syracuse would be like going from Siberia to Greenland :p (apparently Y-U-K-O-N is censored on this board)

Reaction Score
I would definitely want know, were I the AD, why an entire roster felt the need to transfer out of the university. The part of me that doesn't like what has happened with immediate eligibility and the portal says this is just how kids today behave but I would have to wonder what is going on to cause such an exodus.

Cardoso will be wanted by many but it wouldn't shock me to see her wind up with Vic at TX.

Imagine if you had a job you liked at a company working with people you liked and pretty much all of them left.

Would you consider leaving as well?

In that situation, I did end up choosing to leave. May not have been the right call in retrospect, but it's hard not to get caught up in the momentum of something like that.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I think this as well , did it not come down to UCONN and Syracuse for her i think i read somewhere among her commitment or was it MSU with VIC at the helm and Syracuse ? Definitely could see her as a longhorn with them just securing the #1 Draft Pick in the WNBA as a post .
Texas would be a great destination, especially after seeing Vic put Collier and McCowan in the pros recently. Texas only has Ebo and Johnson as posts on the roster for next year so she'd be a go to presence early on and has a slew of good guards surrounding her. Does Vic have a scholarship available for her though or is he maxed out at 15 right now?

Reaction Score
Texas would be a great destination, especially after seeing Vic put Collier and McCowan in the pros recently. Texas only has Ebo and Johnson as posts on the roster for next year so she'd be a go to presence early on and has a slew of good guards surrounding her. Does Vic have a scholarship available for her though or is he maxed out at 15 right now?
“Does Vic have a scholarship available for her...” I laughed.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Rumor mill says it's between Uconn and Auburn.

Uconn or Auburn?

Was Johnnie Harris heavily involved in her recruitment for the Bulldogs? If so, this could make some serious sense.

As for UConn, if she goes there, maybe Geno and Chris can convince their forwards that 15 minutes a game prolongs their careers? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Was Johnnie Harris heavily involved in her recruitment for the Bulldogs? If so, this could make some serious sense.

As for UConn, if she goes there, maybe Geno and Chris can convince their forwards that 15 minutes a game prolongs their careers? :rolleyes:
I'd welcome her to Uconn, but it would create some weird roster management.

As much as I dislike ND, I would like to see her go there. It would give you a two way inside presence who would compliment the inside/out game of Westbeld at the 4. Miles is a great PG to build around, and Citron & Mabrey would stretch the floor. She would instantly make ND a top 10-15 team, which is honestly good for WCBB.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'd welcome her to Uconn, but it would create some weird roster management.

As much as I dislike ND, I would like to see her go there. It would give you a two way inside presence who would compliment the inside/out game of Westbeld at the 4. Miles is a great PG to build around, and Citron & Mabrey would stretch the floor. She would instantly make ND a top 10-15 team, which is honestly good for WCBB.

giphy.gif

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
At the moment, Texas has two scholarship openings.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Am I the only one on this board that feels bad for Quentin Hillsman?

shoe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01