2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson Top 5 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know this has been discussed elsewhere, but I wouldn't be shocked if Gilbert looks to play professionally if he has a solid, injury-free season. If he can get paid after next year, I wouldn't blame him one bit for not risking injury at the college level once he has his degree.

I will actually be more surprised if his dues come back after graduating.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
i know this is taboo but since it's already out there...this must mean either gilbert does a grad-transfer (really hope not) or, wilson or adams leaves after this season.

dont think carlton, polley, or whaley would transfer and sit a year before their senior seasons in the big east, and none of the other guys have even played a game in a uconn jersey yet.

The part that's taboo is speculating on specific players transferring.

Reaction Score
Per the Fruit website, Jackson announced he's gonna break the news on the 24th.

Reaction Score
I still don’t understand why someone would put out a top 5 if a week later they supposedly made a decision on where they’re going to commit. Just commit already then.

Reaction Score
I still don’t understand why someone would put out a top 5 if a week later they supposedly made a decision on where they’re going to commit. Just commit already then.
These are kids. Simple as that.

Reaction Score
According to his live last night he hasn’t made a decision

Reaction Score
According to his live last night he hasn’t made a decision
He was all over the map last night. First he said he’s deciding on the 24th. Then he said idn prob the last week/before end of month. Then he said idn I’m just tired of being recruited mad annoying.

At least it will likely be over in the next 2 weeks.

Reaction Score
He was all over the map last night. First he said he’s deciding on the 24th. Then he said idn prob the last week/before end of month. Then he said idn I’m just tired of being recruited mad annoying.

At least it will likely be over in the next 2 weeks.
He said he hadn’t even responded to coaches lol

Reaction Score
There is no chatter on here about Jackson picking UConn. Doesn't look good.

positive spin zone- 2 recruit class of cam and cliff lets goooooo! plus id rather gilbert came back for the BE debut then sign a third frosh

Reaction Score
There is no chatter on here about Jackson picking UConn. Doesn't look good.

I wouldn't call things a lock at all, but there is definitely chatter from a couple of the more plugged in guys.

Reaction Score
i try not to get rapped up in these recruiting threads to much, but once in a while i get sucked in.. that being said, as i was trolling the interwebz for highlight videos i came across this gem..

full disclaimer, and for those of you that dont want to watch a 10 min video, i understand that he's not really playing any defense, but the fact that he did not have enough pride to play just a enough defense not to lose 2 out 3 games to a very random internet rapper -- (Johnny 2 Phones) that just happen to play some ball in high school, says all i need to know.. then Johnny 2 phones goes on to play the camera man, and gets waxed.. this video is probably why Jackson dropped 30 spots in rankings.. so guys, if we miss out on him.. don't feel that bad..lol

Reaction Score
I wouldn't call things a lock at all, but there is definitely chatter from a couple of the more plugged in guys.
Nothing the last week or so since he came out with his final 5 or whatever, and the CBs to Cuse. @BFieldHusky weighed in on the 9th of August., the same day as his final 5, but nada since. Usually there's a little momentum spinning around.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nothing the last week or so since he came out with his final 5 or whatever, and the CBs to Cuse. @BFieldHusky weighed in on the 9th of August., the same day as his final 5, but nada since. Usually there's a little momentum spinning around.

Judging by what people have said he vented about on IG, I doubt he actually commits the 24th. Sounds more like a kid exasperated with the recruiting process than someone ready to commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom