2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson Top 5 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
2 championships in the last decade, I'll take it.
Absolutely, I’m just saying it makes no sense to be a UConn or Syracuse fan because of how much people care about us nationally. That’s not either of our selling points.

QuickDraw

NCSWIC
Reaction Score
The dick measuring contest between this forum and Cuse’s is completely uninteresting to me. I love the rivalry between our schools, but arguing about relevancy is so pointless when the fact is that both schools have dropped like rocks in relevancy over the last decade.
Agreed, but we are trending up and ex-Cuse is not. They are stuck at the moment and wont show movement until the Boeheim era comes to a close and after that who knows. I'm not sure they will be able to hold it together afterwards.

Reaction Score
Agreed, but we are trending up and ex-Cuse is not. They are stuck at the moment and wont show movement until the Boeheim era comes to a close and after that who knows. I'm not sure they will be able to hold it together afterwards.
I can't be too critical of them given our record the last few years. But their performance hasn't taken off in the ACC. Being in that conference will probably stop from becoming truly irrelevant. I don't see them becoming a national power once Boeheim is gone, or even while he's here. I'm happy with our current trajectory. In conclusion, Andre Jackson should choose the Good Guys.

Reaction Score
The dick measuring contest between this forum and Cuse’s is completely uninteresting to me. I love the rivalry between our schools, but arguing about relevancy is so pointless when the fact is that both schools have dropped like rocks in relevancy over the last decade.

Come back stories are always interesting & spicy

There’s something nurtured in a great basketball tradition that places the rise back with traction. At some point the Cuse has to fill 30,000 seats or look sketchy at 10,000

Reaction Score
You have to admit though their football program has benefitted from being in the acc

Reaction Score

anyone have premium content access?

UConn: “Coach [Dan] Hurley, I definitely love his energy and the way he coaches his guys. He’s one of the most energetic coaches in college basketball right now. I feel like the vision he has for his players and the way he’s trying to rebuild UConn, he’s going to make a big impact there and turn it around.”

Rivals is predicting Syracuse.

Reaction Score
Last we heard was that he was a done deal to us, didn't like Boeheim and didn't want to play at home. I'm going to guess none of that was ever true.

Of course it wasn't, just like 90% of the "insider" recruiting information on this forum.

Reaction Score
Maybe they sold him on loyalty to his state and how he and Joe Girard will make history as the lead Syracuse to 4 winning seasons, including at least one in the ACC.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Does the last decade include 2011 and 2014? Because I kind of feel like we were particularly relevant in those years.

Reaction Score
Original tweet

wow, that is an incredibly difficult dunk, especially in what appears to be a game (I know i know not a real game). Jumpmane could do it but it would take several tries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom