2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson Top 5 | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Wonderful

Even when I think I’m wrong, I’m right
Reaction Score

I think I found out what kind of Doctor @docsu is.

Reaction Score
I’ve toyed with idea of creating an “Official Unintentional Syracusefan Hilarity in the Official Unintentional Boneyard Hilarity Thread Thread” but I don’t really want to give them the credit.

I love that they have a 55 page thread devoted to how irrelevant we are.

Reaction Score
I’ve toyed with idea of creating an “Official Unintentional Syracusefan Hilarity in the Official Unintentional Boneyard Hilarity Thread Thread” but I don’t really want to give them the credit.

Because they live in fear of UConn.

Reaction Score
Cmon @BFieldHusky youre obviously lurking. I didn’t come here for silly memes I wanted your prescient insight into Uconn recruiting that was so on point about Jalen Carey, Precious and Kofi Cockburn.

DOCSU, you guys have a UCONN thread on your site, dedicated to us, Chief really. Love ya Chief, keep bringing it.

We don't have a SU thread. So, who has the insecurity issue? Just asking? Has to be really embarrassing thinking your school is better(4>1) but have a thread all about us! And you're here posting?

Reaction Score

What’s the name of the thread?

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I love the Cuse vs. UConn rivalry. They can say they don't care about us and we can say we don't care about them, but it should be obvious to both sides that's just all posturing.

The one thing thing that makes me smile is the fact that no matter how much they deny it or try to fight it 4 is always going to be greater than 1.
Assuming he's implying that winning is not important to them, I'd say it actually explains a lot that was previous difficult to comprehend... for example, playing an incredibly fun 2-3 zone

C

Chief00

DOCSU, you guys have a UCONN thread on your site, dedicated to us, Chief really. Love ya Chief, keep bringing it.

Of course, I will.
We have taken the high road in Brooklyn and Elizabeth. We haven’t mentioned their pervert former assistant coach YET. He coached there for decades and somehow no one in authority knew. Just the place every mother would want to send their son.

#ChiefCertified

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Danny Hurley is a proven HC known for resurrecting programs. The noticeable improvement in the teams play has UCONN on an upward trajectory many would love to be on. This team, barring major injury issues should be an NCAA team this year.
Oh boy. Inability to be “Barring major injury” has probably been the second biggest culprit of our recent woes. It all started with boat spraining his ankle against SMU in the AAC tournament. You could feel the momentum and seeing us win the damn thing getting a middle seed in the west.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
@docsu ...now at 56 pages?

My advice, get into woodcarving. Don't you have plenty of trees up there?
Yea but the trees take for ever to grow with the short growing season up there.

C

Chief00

The dudes over there been taking about Chief winking faces - don’t think I ever used one once.

Reaction Score
The dudes over there been taking about Chief winking faces - don’t think I ever used one once.

They don't know the Grind? Yea they do just trying to minimize you Chief. Your in their heads and they don't like it. Stay thirsty my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom