Akinjo Back???? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Akinjo Back????

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Don’t forget Cobb is still here.

I know people think he's an afterthought, but if Hurley can reach him and get him to buy in, he has the perfect skill-set for a team that pushes the ball off of every defensive rebound (which I hope we will do). He runs the floor well (even if he needs to get in better shape, he's not slow), rebounds well and is a gifted passer, including outlet passes.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Got to focus on long term and most important the kids
Hang in there mate. Aside from your backing of Zags, I’ve always appreciated your posting. Seriously though, these crappy times will be worth it in the end.

Reaction Score
Going through a divorce. Been in the shadows of the boneyard with other things to focus on
(Yes I need to prioritize)
Hey 99, it'll get better. If you need anything the Yard's here for you.

Reaction Score
Going through a divorce. Been in the shadows of the boneyard with other things to focus on
(Yes I need to prioritize)
@husky99, I am sorry to hear that you're going through a divorce. I know it's very difficult but hopefully with time everything works out. I know everyone deals with divorces differently and I believe it's a major reason for Coach Ollie's lack of success the past few seasons. Keep your head up and with God's will you will pull through this.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Pay no attention to the guys in suits in the black Suburban when you get home...
Are you kidding, I have my bug-out bag with me...

CL82

Reaction Score
It is not up on my screen are you still seeing in the BY? I am serious I went through it slow to be sure I'm just not seeing it correctly it's not a listed thread on my screen.
I hate to break it to you, but you are being blocked from seeing most of the good threads. Ask Fishy about it.

Reaction Score
I hate to break it to you, but you are being blocked from seeing most of the good threads. Ask Fishy about it.

Oh I get it. But I don't and screw him he can let me know if there's a reason.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Do you ignore any posters. If they started the thread you can't see it.

Reaction Score
Do you ignore any posters. If they started the thread you can't see it.

Only a couple posters now. I think CL82 has some insight I am not aware of that's fine.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Only a couple posters now. I think CL82 has some insight I am not aware of that's fine.
The other one was started by UCDaveD, so if you have him on ignore you won't see the thread if you are logged in.

Reaction Score
CL82 is pulling your leg.

Wow over my old head huh? WTF I almost cancelled my subscription for crying out loud CL82 ya bastard...well played ;)

What I'm most relieved about is I'm not missing any "real good" threads. LOL What I was thinking is I came home one night in the last month or so after being out with the boys and as even more passionate than usual, has happened. So I was an easy target.

Payback is a bitch.

Reaction Score
Rachel was the name of the ship that saved Ishmael at the end of Moby Dick. There's some mojo in this

Reaction Score
Don’t forget Cobb is still here.
KO wasn't able to coach him up but maybe Hurley can with a different staff. Cobb has talent to work with but never seemed to get out of KO's dog house even after he was taken back on the team.

Reaction Score
Wow over my old head huh? WTF I almost cancelled my subscription for crying out loud CL82 ya bastard...well played ;)

What I'm most relieved about is I'm not missing any "real good" threads. LOL What I was thinking is I came home one night in the last month or so after being out with the boys and as even more passionate than usual, has happened. So I was an easy target.

Payback is a bitch.

Mau, is this you? I can't see anything you posted in this thread. Damn, much better reading!

Reaction Score
My friend's father in law is like the top divorce attorney in the state.

Talk about someone who has to make his marriage work...

What a cesspool. Termites ... eating away at the fabric of communities. The System would be better off with Clerks with Psychology degrees. And no judges.

The Good News? You’re not in Manhattan where the Attorney costs $500 per hour and is incentivized to spin it through years.

CL82

Reaction Score
Seriously, I was just being snarky.

(Not that I don't like to create trouble, because I sort of do...)

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
What a cesspool. Termites ... eating away at the fabric of communities. The System would be better off with Clerks with Psychology degrees. And no judges.

The Good News? You’re not in Manhattan where the Attorney costs $500 per hour and is incentivized to spin it through years.

Or just do away with government in marriage. Keep it in churches.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Great. Now I'm getting banner ads for lawyers here.

Reaction Score
At the risk of getting too close to the cesspool, i agree that government has no place in marriage. But the courts will always be a place to settle civil disputes, as it should be.

CL82

Reaction Score
Says a guy who's never tried for an annulment. Those cannon lawyers don't give up anything to their secular brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom