Akinjo Back???? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Akinjo Back????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Keep your head up husky99... can't imagine...but your definitely for sure a yard favorite!!!...ps I hope DH can get Akinjo back in the fold add the pf he recruited to Rhode Island and we should set

C

Chief00

Heard Hurley is all over this.

Also looking at a top 30 2019 kid who could reclassify from the tri state. Trying to get a name

That was the one feedback I gave - I like the laser focus on Northeast/Mid Atlantic but UConn has always gotten some of their best players from South, TX and West Coast. That also makes us a national program.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
That was the one feedback I gave - I like the laser focus on Northeast/Mid Atlantic but Zi UConn has always gotten some of their best players from South, TX and West Coast. That also makes us a national program.

is it possible he's just re-establishing this territory before branching out more national?

Reaction Score
Hang in there @husky99 . Relationship problems are the worst but you're doing what's best for you right now and in the end it'll have all been worth it (as sh!tty as that sounds now).
99 I got divorced 5 years ago then had a custody battle two years ago. Thought i couldn’t make it through that but I did. Always take the high road and take it day by day. It does get better

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Going through a divorce. Been in the shadows of the boneyard with other things to focus on (Yes I need to prioritize)

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you come out OK in the end.

In the smallest of consolations, this was the year to be away from the Yard. Quite the opposite of a championship run.

Reaction Score
Really weak year for PGs in the Tri State area.

Even widening the parameters to top 100:

CT: None

NY: Cole Anthony (#5), Jalen Lecque (#12, also attends a school in NC)

NJ: Isaiah Wong (#44 on 247)

"weak" meaning the class is shallow/top-heavy?

Like Okafor at the FT line vs. Duke in 2004....we just need one.

Reaction Score
Is there any word that Hurley has reached out to Akinjo or is the kid just not interested?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Possible the best single thread ever in the history of the BY. Incredibly insightful and entertaining. I'd tell you more but we've all been signed to secrecy...

...I've said too much already.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Possible the best single thread ever in the history of the BY. Incredibly insightful and entertaining. I'd tell you more but we've all been signed to secrecy...

...I've said too much already.

Pay no attention to the guys in suits in the black Suburban when you get home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom