2022 Transfer Offer Thread | Page 20 | The Boneyard

2022 Transfer Offer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

I like our chances. If he survives the Xavier visit without a bag from Sean Miller we should be good. If he makes it to UConn we would need to lock him in on the visit because I can't imagine visiting San Diego and not wanting to spend a full year there.

Reaction Score
Posh posting about being pumped that Curbello is joining the johnnies is an all-time troll job, guys gonna be a lot of fun in Storrs. Big East is going to be a movie!

1650300234307.png

Reaction Score
I would presume it is harder to find another transfer who is willing come off the bench. Most people who transfer want starter minutes.

Our rotation likely seems to be Newton, Hawkins, Jackson, Karaban, and Sanogo.
PC just brought in locke and carter and they cant both start along with Bynum and Breed. if they can do it so can we.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
I thought he was a done deal to Michigan??
There are reportedly some snags re admission to Michigan.

The same snags re going to Illinois have again reportedly been resolved.

Shannon was an honors student in HS so it's not likely academics. But some universities are reluctant to award a degree if you don't have the majority of credits from them.

Reaction Score
Sorry if old news…

Probably not getting him but here is some info on his offensive game for those interested:

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 12.01.26 PM.png

29% of his shot attempts come off of Spot-up opportunities and attacking closeouts. 25% come from receiving a ball screen, 20% in transition, 7% in isolation, and so on. Basically he fits in a Tyrese Martin role where he's not great off of a ball screen or an isolation, but can be very dangerous in transition and kick-outs.

Reaction Score
Not sure who was the lead recruiter but UConn also offered him coming out of high school.
People in the replies are all saying that this is NIL related so that probably means KU or UK.

Reaction Score
Probably not getting him but here is some info on his offensive game for those interested:

View attachment 75710

29% of his shot attempts come off of Spot-up opportunities and attacking closeouts. 25% come from receiving a ball screen, 20% in transition, 7% in isolation, and so on. Basically he fits in a Tyrese Martin role where he's not great off of a ball screen or an isolation, but can be very dangerous in transition and kick-outs.
Off topic but what site is this? Seems really useful.

Reaction Score
He's done but there's another CT kid Primo Spears who averaged 12.7 per game his first year at Duquesne. I don't think he is in the portal but he's a very confident player, good athlete especially when it comes to body control, and can create his own shot. Would be a nice bench piece.

He was in 7th-grade the one year I coached middle school basketball. Kicked the bejeezus out of my team.

Reaction Score
He's done but there's another CT kid Primo Spears who averaged 12.7 per game his first year at Duquesne. I don't think he is in the portal but he's a very confident player, good athlete especially when it comes to body control, and can create his own shot. Would be a nice bench piece.

Reaction Score
He was in 7th-grade the one year I coached middle school basketball. Kicked the bejeezus out of my team.
I like him a lot, I watched some Duquesne games this year just to watch him. His shooting percentage wasn't good but he's ridiculously quick and is a pure scorer who makes things happen. I was curious if he would enter the portal and now he has. He lit it up at the end of the season. UConn should be talking to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom