2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 38 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Now the out of the blue offer to Danville California OL/DL Jackson Brown a few weeks back becomes clearer…

-> "I don’t have a top schools list," said Brown. "I still talk with all the the schools that offer me and consider each and every one of them."

In addition to his officials to Cal, Colorado and Pittsburgh in June, he also took unofficials to USC and UCLA and then last month, while back east, he saw Army and UConn while visiting family in Connecticut." <-

Reaction Score
Now the out of the blue offer to Danville California OL/DL Jackson Brown a few weeks back becomes clearer…

-> "I don’t have a top schools list," said Brown. "I still talk with all the the schools that offer me and consider each and every one of them."

In addition to his officials to Cal, Colorado and Pittsburgh in June, he also took unofficials to USC and UCLA and then last month, while back east, he saw Army and UConn while visiting family in Connecticut." <-

It looks like the coaching staff is gonna be “running on empty” trying to land this recruit.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He’s looking for an offer… He camped @ UConn end of June. He’s a transfer from St Thomas More into Cheshire Academy.
He is 22 but I don’t see him with an offer from us? What am I missing?
Missing nothing - just an area kid interested in the program… which is nice to see. Let’s see how his senior season goes.

Reaction Score
Old news here but...

-> Brown chose the Huskies over Kansas, Nevada-Las Vegas and UT San Antonio. “Choosing UConn was an easy decision,” Brown said. “They were consistent in showing that they wanted me to come here. I visited the campus in Storrs, Connecticut in June. I can see myself there for four years.”

The opportunity to play as a true freshman and the chance to build UConn – now an FBS independent – into a contender factored heavily into Brown’s decision. “We want to change the program around and turn it into a football school,” said Brown, who plans to graduate from Cedar Hill at semester to enroll at classes in Storrs, Connecticut – 1,710 miles northeast of Longhorn Stadium. He plans on studying Business at UConn and beginning a career in Real Estate.

The Huskies will open the 2022 season at Utah State, followed later that month with trips to Michigan and North Carolina State, respectively. <-

Reaction Score
I know Idris Williams retweeted that his recruitment is wide open but just noticed his 247 recruiting profile has only us as a warm interest. iowa State has dropped out of that level of interest. Could be that they are just getting around aknowledging his visit here.

Reaction Score

CA OL/DL Jackson Brown commits to Cal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom