2022 Giants Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2022 Giants Thread

Reaction Score
Cloud 9. Games we would’ve lost in the past 5 years we are winning. Love this staff, and we’re doing this with a practice squad of WRs and defensive backfield.

Liverpool won today too. Just need the Yanks now.

Reaction Score
The Packers aren't good even if not quite bad. Most overrated team in the NFL. Titans are mediocre. Dallas is good. The Jets might be mediocre instead of bad though.

Tough division though. Has been many years since that's been true in the NFC East.
Imagine rooting for a team who lost to both GB and Balt.

Reaction Score
Resilience is taught well with this new coaching staff and new management. Great win wish CBS and FOX didn’t show such crap games in my area. While I watched what I could on RedZone it’s not the same.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Resilience is taught well with this new coaching staff and new management. Great win wish CBS and FOX didn’t show such crap games in my area. While I watched what I could on RedZone it’s not the same.
Funny.

First, when they said during the broadcast that there was one word to best describe these Giants, “resilient” was the first word that came to my mind. But whoever it was was thinking “believe,” meaning they believe they can win. I think it’s the same thing described differently.

Second, I was bemoaning that I couldn’t watch it in HD because the main CBS feed for my carrier is WFSB, which was showing Pats game. You had it worse. It was another great watch like last week.

Reaction Score
Second, I was bemoaning that I couldn’t watch it in HD because the main CBS feed for my carrier is WFSB, which was showing Pats game. You had it worse. It was another great watch like last week.
there was a time long ago when WFSB would choose the Giants game. $5 to stream Paramount + for 30 days also gets the Texans game in November. I believe there's a similar streaming option from the NFL.

Reaction Score
NFL Network rebroadcasts select games during the week. Does anyone know if or when this game will be rebroadcast? I would love to set the DVR to watch it in its entirety as it wasn't available in the Hartford viewing area.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Imagine rooting for a team who lost to both GB and Balt.
In OT, at Lambeau with a 3rd string rookie 4th round QB seeing his first game action after the backup was knocked out. Ravens are good. Props to the G-Men for the win. They've been pulling out the W in close games.

Reaction Score
In OT, at Lambeau with a 3rd string rookie 4th round QB seeing his first game action after the backup was knocked out. Ravens are good. Props to the G-Men for the win. They've been pulling out the W in close games.
Cool story. Funny coming into a Giants thread trying to downplay them based on who they have beat when your own team only has wins over the Lions, Steelers, and Browns and have the 3rd lowest SOS rating in the league to date. Stay in your lane.

Reaction Score
Daboll vs Harbaugh gave me great confidence, Ravens have found ways to lose in the 4th while Giants have found ways to win, Harbaugh is an idiot. Jackson played losing football and Jones played winning football that’s coaching.

Reaction Score
Rebroadcast of the game is at 1 a.m. this eveningex on. NFL Network if anyone wants to view it. I set my dvr.

Reaction Score
What a player. And although Neal hasn’t been great, he’s been better than Thomas was his rookie season.

We’re gonna have two outstanding tackles for the best part of a decade. Love it.
Since the Dallas game Neal has done a nice job. Despite his early struggles I have no worries about him.

I believe Bellinger is the 3rd or 4th highest graded rookie offensive player so far.

Belton has been very good, Flott was fine when healthy, Thibs I firmly believe will be the best player from the 2022 NFL Draft in 5 years, Wandale shows promise, and Beavins (during camp) and Davidson looked promising before injuries. Outside of Ezudu this rookie class has been very good.

Reaction Score
Darius Slayton! Trade him while he's hot! :p

Nice seeing former UConn defensive linemen on two straight opponent's starting lineups.

Reaction Score
Too bad the defense couldn’t at least hold Jags too a fg after that drive by Jones. Peterson totally prepared for Winks schemes, knowing where the blitzed are and isn’t even hiding it going for 2 and getting it with ease. Jags with quick hitting plays.

Reaction Score
Catch the ball idiots, of course dropped balls are Jones fault.

Reaction Score
just learned how difficult it is to watch "out of market" games even with NFL+ particularly on Fox. Paramount + will get the CBS games.

Reaction Score
I see you, Wan'Dale Robinson.

With 7 minutes to go in the half, 6 receptions on 7 targets. I've read about route-running and his slipperiness, but he's got some toughness in his 5'8 185 frame.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom