2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 51 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
My question is the offers he had, were they still available from Missouri and Indiana?

Schools fill spots and players lose out. Of course if he signs late instead of in December he could find a spot at a bigger school.

UConn was his third offer in May (6 days after Missouri). Indiana was his first offer.

MTSU offered @ the end of July (before ?Washington State @ end of October but they’re not mentioned anywhere in his announcement article/list above).

Reaction Score
under the radar LB - Jalen Gopie from Waterbury trying to get on the radar.

if the kid can run fast & likes to hit ...

Connecticut kids (and New England) might have scholarship options beyond full Athletic. State U can be creative.

Reaction Score

Connecticut kids (and New England) might have scholarship options beyond full Athletic. State U can be creative.
we better keep him in the loop.. we let a few slide by.. Let's not let this happen again... And at 6'2 220lb (already) playing LB (but was all state at RB) I would think he can run plenty enough for this level...

Reaction Score
I'm gonna try and get out to his game this week. He can definitely run and he is a grade A student. I know he has visited Holy Cross and i believe Dartmouth. He plays in Class S for a school that has only been in existence for a decade or so. He is a bit of a manchild on the field.

Reaction Score
I'm gonna try and get out to his game this week. He can definitely run and he is a grade A student. I know he has visited Holy Cross and i believe Dartmouth. He plays in Class S for a school that has only been in existence for a decade or so. He is a bit of a manchild on the field.
That's what we need.. He's under the radar too...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

I wonder if he is one of the spotlight's who hasn't come out yet as a commitment? He has the look and though the competition is not great, you can see the talent on both sides of the ball.

Reaction Score
RB/LB Commit from Rochester:

I'm liking this recruit more and more.. I'm predicting he's a Mensah type. Gotta good feeling he'll put in the work and produce for us, but more so for himself...

Reaction Score

Current offers from Howard, Navy, Rhode Island, and Wofford.

>>Which schools are showing interest? “FIU, Arkansas, Pitt, Tennessee, UConn, Georgia Tech, Central Michigan, Akron, and Illinois.”<<

Seems his UConn contacts have been Horton and Pelrns

Reaction Score

Seems his UConn contact has been Coach Perkins.

Is he just not interested enough in us??? That's gotta be it. How/Why would we not be all over this young man??? Makes absolutely ZERO sense. He'd probably come in and snatch a starting spot from somebody day one...

Reaction Score

Current offers from Howard, Navy, Rhode Island, and Wofford.

>>Which schools are showing interest? “FIU, Arkansas, Pitt, Tennessee, UConn, Georgia Tech, Central Michigan, Akron, and Illinois.”<<

Seems his UConn contacts have been Horton and Pelrns

Get him to Storrs.. He looks like a kid that can be developed into a kid that can play for us for a few years.. his highlights suggest starter at DB...

Reaction Score
Exactly 4 weeks til early 2020 signing day (12/18/19) which lasts for 3 days! Just wanted to put that out there..

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
UConn offers Karon Prunty 6'2 CB from I.C. Norcom HS in Portsmouth VA. Other offers include Pitt, Kansas, Army, VPI, N. Carolina A&T, Tennessee, Towson, Temple, Marshall, W&M, Charlotte, Elon, Richmond and Delaware State.

Prunty decommitted from Liberty on 11/8 after which he received the offers from UConn, Pitt, Kansas and Army.

Looks like he took an OV to Tennessee in June.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Owen Snively is a 6-5 270lb DL/TE/OL from Sanborn Regional High School doing a PG year @ the Tilton School in Tilton New Hampshire. Other offers from Albany, Austin Peay, Chattanooga, Kent State (post UConn offer), Syracuse (post UConn offer) and University of New Hampshire.

Highlights

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Its never easy to make recruiting gains....Stevens set to visit this weekend....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom