2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 151 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

Reaction Score
Sounds like she wants UConn but might end up at Louisville. Could be a formidable player to play against the following 4 years if that offer never comes through.

The Huskies must feel pretty good about either Jones or Horston if they haven’t offered Griffin yet. Interesting.
This analysis makes a lot of sense to me. Hopefully you are correct!
Bronx22

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
if UConn doesn't offer and Louisville does she might be unwise to wait too long....I assume that Louisville has other offers out there......so it's first come first play serve...
I assume this works both ways in that Geno can have a date for the prom if he wants but if he waits for the homecoming queen to decide he may have no one to bring to the dance. Interesting dilemma but one I imagine isn't unusual for many major programs.

Reaction Score
I assume this works both ways in that Geno can have a date for the prom if he wants but if he waits for the homecoming queen to decide he may have no one to bring to the dance. Interesting dilemma but one I imagine isn't unusual for many major programs.

yup it's a two way street, otherwise more of the 2019's would have committed already

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Earlier in the thread, it says that Aubrey has added a few schools to her list—UNC, USC (East), and MSU (South). We’ll see.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Earlier in the thread, it says that Aubrey has added a few schools to her list—UNC, USC (East), and MSU (South). We’ll see.

Yea. Saw that but at least GA and CD are watching her. I wasn’t sure there was any interest.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yea. Saw that but at least GA and CD are watching her. I wasn’t sure there was any interest.
Yeah, I had heard there was interest, but uncertainty about her recovery. I think 41 and 14 answers that.

Reaction Score
Bronx22? Did you get demoted? :D
Well yes, I had a choice either be demoted or suspended. No clue what I did wrong, but that's not the first time I've thought that!
Now question is ? How to I log in?
Bronx23 (or Bronx 21)!

Reaction Score

I imagine if Geno is holding out for Jones/Horston he would still want to get as familiar and current with Griffin as he can, as a 2nd choice or hedge. Also to keep Griffin interested, and maybe signal Jones & Horston we have other options. In any case, Griffin picked a good night to go off...

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I imagine if Geno is holding out for Jones/Horston he would still want to get as familiar and current with Griffin as he can, as a 2nd choice or hedge. Also to keep Griffin interested, and maybe signal Jones & Horston we have other options. In any case, Griffin picked a good night to go off...
Really don't think Geno thinks that (signal/holding out) way. If he's convinced that Aubrey can contribute he will offer. Gabby, Kia, Sadie and Courtney were essentially a 4 guard class followed by a class of KLS, Napheesa, and De'janae who were essentially 3 forwards. I also think if Geno offers that Aubrey has already signaled that she would likely accept.

Reaction Score
Through the years, UConn's best teams had big time players who exceled under pressure. Having Geno and many of the top coaches in the US watch your game(s) seems like a good indicator of future performance.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Aubrey Griffin apparently scored 40 points in one of the games yesterday (Friday) as well.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Aubrey Griffin apparently scored 40 points in one of the games yesterday (Friday) as well.
So, 41 on Thursday and 40 on Friday. I don’t know what Geno is thinking, but I’m impressed.

Reaction Score
So, 41 on Thursday and 40 on Friday. I don’t know what Geno is thinking, but I’m impressed.

AG is clearly a very talented player............has been for a while now...........if she didn't have the knee injury I believe she would have been rated a top twenty talent for the past couple of years...........unless Geno already has a silent yes from Horston and Jones I think she'd be a fine pick up for UConn..........don't see why that would negatively impact the other two but if she doesn't get an offer and UConn doesn't land at least one of the others that could be problematic

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom