UCONN v SU | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UCONN v SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Those railings at 2:13 make the place look like a mad house, even more intimidating

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I purchased five $40pp tix on the Syracuse site and it states I'll be in "Sections 212-213-222-223-224" and that seats will be assigned at a later time.....should I be worried about this?

No. you should embrace it. Make them miserable

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Is this essentially sold out now? Didn't seem like many 200 level seats ever came up for sale...or are those going through ticket master or something?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Interesting that there are still plenty of tickets available on the cuse side. Either UConn fan's have bought up a lot more tickets faster (which I doubt is the case), or Syracuse was allotted a larger % of the arena, which will be ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Interesting that there are still plenty of tickets available on the cuse side. Either UConn fan's have bought up a lot more tickets faster (which I doubt is the case), or Syracuse was allotted a larger % of the arena, which will be ridiculous.
I think it's UConn fans.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if I'm going to be surrounded by Cuse fans if I bought my tickets on their website? Is that how it works?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

It's a new world. Entire houses are never sold for any event anymore all at once like they used to be. They hold tickets back for a re release and then a re re release and so on. They do this to keep secondary market prices inflated and to watch what the market gets set at.

Reaction Score

Do you have the link?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Actually I thought that this was an SU home game... could be mistaken... but that would impact UConn's allocation..

I am almost certain that this is not a Syracuse home-game. My understanding is that it is inked as a neutral site game and that beyond this season they are close to signing up for the Jimmy V Classic (MSG in December) and that after that we are considering either annual games at MSG, or a home-and-home series.

Reaction Score
Just ordered two from the link @Marat posted. Anybody know what the best way to get there is if you're coming from the north? Are people from the Storrs area taking the train or driving?

Reaction Score
If tix through Uconn are not sold out please don't buy tix through Syracuse unless the Syracuse tix are significantly cheaper or are in the lower level. It looks much better if we keep getting updates that Uconn continuously keeps selling out their allotment. It also allows Uconn to more accurately order the right number of pre sale tix in the future.

Most importantly, for those living near NYC area (and who have some spare money) if you have not already done so buy tix for the game! Let's turn MSG into storrs south!

Reaction Score
If tix through Uconn are not sold out please don't buy tix through Syracuse unless the Syracuse tix are significantly cheaper or are in the lower level. It looks much better if we keep getting updates that Uconn continuously keeps selling out their allotment. It also allows Uconn to more accurately order the right number of pre sale tix in the future.

Most importantly, for those living near NYC area (and who have some spare money) if you have not already done so buy tix for the game! Let's turn MSG into storrs south!
Pretty sure they are almost sold out. I could only pull singles earlier today.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure they are almost sold out. I could only pull singles earlier today.
Yep, no offense to the poster who said we should buy through the uconn portal so it "looks better" - that's just about the most useless measuring stick you can come up with, and I can almost guarantee that the brain trust at MSG isn't going to change their ticket allotment algo based on uconn fans ordering a lot of tickets for this game, let's get serious. I bought four in the cuse section and I couldn't be more excited to sit amongst a bunch of uconn fans

Reaction Score
Yep, no offense to the poster who said we should buy through the uconn portal so it "looks better" - that's just about the most useless measuring stick you can come up with, and I can almost guarantee that the brain trust at MSG isn't going to change their ticket allotment algo based on uconn fans ordering a lot of tickets for this game, let's get serious. I bought four in the cuse section and I couldn't be more excited to sit amongst a bunch of uconn fans

No offense is taken. As I said if you can get lower level tix or cheaper tix through cuse portal then people should go that route, but if your getting upper level seats at the same price as through Uconn portal then it makes absolutely more sense to go through the Uconn portal. If MSG sees Uconn tix in such high demand they will continue to want to forge and further a special relationship with Uconn.

Gampelcrazies, I didn't know there are only singles left in uconns second allotment of tix. I'll call the tix office on Monday to see if they are going to order a third allotment, and will let them know a significant portion of Uconn fans are buying through cause portal bc of limited supply through Uconn.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Thanks to whoever gave the Syracuse link. Got 3 tix at the original $55 deal.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when the UConn Club members will be getting their tickets?

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Does anyone know when the UConn Club members will be getting their tickets?

I called the ticket office earlier this week. They said they hadn't even received the allotment from MSG yet, but they would be assigning and distributing the second or third week of Nov

Cc @FluxTZ, forgot to text you about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer