UCONN v SU | The Boneyard

UCONN v SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I went on the MSG website to buy tickets for the Dec 5 UC v SU game but it isn't listed on the MSG schedule. Is this game still on? Has anyone else tried to buy tickets or am I having a senior moment?

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
No further details about the game have been released yet. Sit tight for now.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
No further details about the game have been released yet. Sit tight for now.
Thanks, seems odd that a major game like that just a couple of months off wouldn't appear on the schedule heck the BC N Dakota hockey game is already scheduled. Odd

Reaction Score
I went on the MSG website to buy tickets for the Dec 5 UC v SU game but it isn't listed on the MSG schedule. Is this game still on? Has anyone else tried to buy tickets or am I having a senior moment?
time is more likely not set. most games start times waiting for TV to set start times.

Reaction Score
We are just under 100 days out until SU-UConn, tickets don't go onsale just yet

Reaction Score
Thanks, seems odd that a major game like that just a couple of months off wouldn't appear on the schedule heck the BC N Dakota hockey game is already scheduled. Odd
Games that require more travel for fans and presumably are harder to sell generally are put on sale with more lead time. I suspect MSG and both schools aren't terribly worried about getting people to buy tickets for that game.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
UConn Club members just received a ticket offer for the game.

Reaction Score
Wow that's quite a bit. The 2k classic last year was 20 for the 200 level and I want to say 70 or so for 100 level. Plus that was a double header.

Reaction Score
UConn Club members just received a ticket offer for the game.
I just started donating to UConn about 10 months ago and am unsure how this process goes. Do we receive emails based on $$ donated or something? I have yet to receive anything about the Syracuse game.

Reaction Score
I received a ticket order form in the mail today from UConn for this game. 100 Level seats are going for $120. A bargain!

Reaction Score
I just started donating to UConn about 10 months ago and am unsure how this process goes. Do we receive emails based on $$ donated or something? I have yet to receive anything about the Syracuse game.
Most things involving tickets come in the mail

Reaction Score
As I mentioned above I am new to this whole process and was wondering if I could get a little more detail how this all plays out. So I understand demand for this game will be pretty high, and as I am a new donor/recent alumni, I do not have many points built up in my history. If I try to get a bundle of tickets for this game for the highest price level, I understand I most likely will not get what I am requesting. Does anyone have any idea for a game of this caliber, what price level I would end up getting placed into?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
As I mentioned above I am new to this whole process and was wondering if I could get a little more detail how this all plays out. So I understand demand for this game will be pretty high, and as I am a new donor/recent alumni, I do not have many points built up in my history. If I try to get a bundle of tickets for this game for the highest price level, I understand I most likely will not get what I am requesting. Does anyone have any idea for a game of this caliber, what price level I would end up getting placed into?
It takes a while to build up a point basis to get anything decent as far as season tickets seating is concerned BUT you might benefit from someone like me and my late father
We were season ticketholders since the late 60s and enjoyed nice seating in the fieldhouse and in the old civic center - when they rebuilt, we continued giving to UConn and retaining our season tickets, however, every year, we kept getting pushed up and up in the seating chart.
My father passed away in 2008 and I kept them for 2 years and just got tired of the crap - sent 2 kids to UConn also, bought bricks whenever they asked and my father has his name inscribed at the business school. I've been a Friend of UConn Soccer and Baseball.
Theres a lot of people who can afford to give more- it's a corporate world
BUT - after watching the games for the past 5 years on TV - I stay warm, have a better view and can wear whatever I want at home!!!!
Good Luck

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Still no tickets for us mere mortals on MSG or Stub Hub. Living most of my time in Florida it doesn't make sense to be a season ticket holder. At least I get to see them at USF and UCF. Atlantis last year though was as good if not better than the old BigEast Tournament. Seeing my 3 year old staring up at Amida was priceless.

Reaction Score
I am so mad. Just found out that I have to be in Manila from December 1st through the 8th, so I won't be making my annual jaunt across the river to catch a UConn at MSG. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets. UConn needs to own MSG on the court and in the stands.

Reaction Score
Lower 100's - $120
Upper 100's - $95
Lower 200's - $55
Others - $40.

Seating chart from mailer:
MSG Seating chart.JPG

Reaction Score
Anybody have any idea what time this game would be. I'm hoping that it won't be a 9:00 start.

Reaction Score
I am so mad. Just found out that I have to be in Manila from December 1st through the 8th, so I won't be making my annual jaunt across the river to catch a UConn at MSG. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets. UConn needs to own MSG on the court and in the stands.
This is so true. We need to vastly outnumber those lunkheads from the great white north. Whoever first discovers that tickets are available to the general public needs to post a thread to inform everyone else ASAP so we can swoop in and grab as many as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom