UCONN v SU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN v SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After looking at the chart the prices aren't really as bad as I thought. The high price tickets are in specific sections, not the whole lower bowl. I'm surprised as a season ticket holder I didn't get a form to order tickets. I had the option for the 2k classic and the jimmy v classic.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
someone have a good preseason write up of syracuse and then one on our team? I don't know much yet about their team, i'll be looking into it as well

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i
24. Connecticut Huskies

The Huskies weren't exactly an explosive team offensively last season, and three of their top four scorers are no longer around. Rodney Purvis, who led UConn with 12.8 PPG, is back. But outside of Purvis, the Huskies have no proven scorers in the rotation. Kevin Ollie will have to find a few from his five-man recruiting class that RecruitingNation ranked ninth. Freshman point guard Alterique Gilbert and VCU transfer Terry Larrier could be among the newcomers to start, and preferably for UConn they'll bring a scoring punch to the lineup. -- Brown

i

25. Syracuse Orange
Tyler Roberson is a rebounding machine. Tyler Lydon, a 40 percent 3-point shooter on the offensive end, had 17 blocks in three games in Syracuse's Final Four run last March. Which is to say: Jim Boeheim's frontcourt will be just fine. The challenges for Boeheim will entirely center on the backcourt, where the departures of Michael Gbinije, Trevor Cooney and Malachi Richardson will force huge responsibilities -- both offensively and in that trademark 2-3 zone -- on freshman Tyus Battle, Nebraska transfer Andrew White and little-used rising sophomore Franklin Howard. -- Brennan

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
17. CONNECTICUT

The loss of Daniel Hamilton hurts because it represents the loss of a high-level college player who doesn't project as a first-round pick. Put another way, he didn't have to go. But he's gone. And that's a blow. But UConn still has a solid core of veterans in Rodney Purvis and Amida Brimah, an impactful transfer in Terry Larrier, and a top-10 recruiting class. So Kevin Ollie has a roster he can work with.

no cuse rankings

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
It's the beginning of October and still no sign of online ticket sales for this game ....

Reaction Score
UConn club charged my credit card last week. I would bet the event gets put up on ticketmaster in a week or two.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
UConn club charged my credit card last week. I would bet the event gets put up on ticketmaster in a week or two.
I called uconn ticket office and they said second week of October but didn't give me an exact date

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
i
24. Connecticut Huskies

The Huskies weren't exactly an explosive team offensively last season, and three of their top four scorers are no longer around. Rodney Purvis, who led UConn with 12.8 PPG, is back. But outside of Purvis, the Huskies have no proven scorers in the rotation. Kevin Ollie will have to find a few from his five-man recruiting class that RecruitingNation ranked ninth. Freshman point guard Alterique Gilbert and VCU transfer Terry Larrier could be among the newcomers to start, and preferably for UConn they'll bring a scoring punch to the lineup. -- Brown

i

25. Syracuse Orange
Tyler Roberson is a rebounding machine. Tyler Lydon, a 40 percent 3-point shooter on the offensive end, had 17 blocks in three games in Syracuse's Final Four run last March. Which is to say: Jim Boeheim's frontcourt will be just fine. The challenges for Boeheim will entirely center on the backcourt, where the departures of Michael Gbinije, Trevor Cooney and Malachi Richardson will force huge responsibilities -- both offensively and in that trademark 2-3 zone -- on freshman Tyus Battle, Nebraska transfer Andrew White and little-used rising sophomore Franklin Howard. -- Brennan

I know it's early, but I love our advantage at the guard position, where games are usually won/lost.

Reaction Score
I went on the MSG website to buy tickets for the Dec 5 UC v SU game but it isn't listed on the MSG schedule. Is this game still on? Has anyone else tried to buy tickets or am I having a senior moment?
My ticket request from UConn has been approved. They did not say when they would be sent out. I will sell them at face value when I get them, as I am likely not going. Keep in touch.

Reaction Score
My ticket request from UConn has been approved. They did not say when they would be sent out. I will sell them at face value when I get them, as I am likely not going. Keep in touch.

4? I am interested.

Reaction Score
I don't trust vivid seats. 2 years ago the Iowa state game at MSG I bought 6 tickets which were confirmed only to find out the day before that they had resold them by mistake to someone else...

Reaction Score
Ticket office just emailed me back saying they will send out an email blast in the coming weeks for the game.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Another update from the UConn website.

Attachments

• UConn-vs-Syracuse-Seating-Chart-page-001.jpg
    UConn-vs-Syracuse-Seating-Chart-page-001.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online