UCONN v SU | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UCONN v SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Anyone receive their tickets from UConn yet (after buying from their ticket site) ?

Reaction Score
Called UCONN yesterday about this, received UPS notice, but no tickets. They said labels were produced but tickets not mailed. It should be within the next week.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Called UCONN yesterday about this, received UPS notice, but no tickets. They said labels were produced but tickets not mailed. It should be within the next week.

Thank you.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
UPS just dropped off my tickets seconds ago. Though I never got an email from UPS or UConn that they were on their way. Oh well, they are in my hands now.

Reaction Score
UPS just dropped off my tickets seconds ago. Though I never got an email from UPS or UConn that they were on their way. Oh well, they are in my hands now.
You have to sign up for UPS my choice

Reaction Score
Super important question right now...any confirmation as to whether alcohol will be served during this one? I'm watching the State Farm turd classic and haven't seen one turd fan with a beer in their hand....slightly worried.

Based on the start of this season I'll be drowning myself in $20 beers 1 min after tip....

Reaction Score
Super important question right now...any confirmation as to whether alcohol will be served during this one? I'm watching the State Farm turd classic and haven't seen one turd fan with a beer in their hand....slightly worried.

Based on the start of this season I'll be drowning myself in $20 beers 1 min after tip....

I've always had alcohol at UConn games at MSG, no reason to think this one would be any different.

Reaction Score

Pretty sure they serve alcohol unless its on campus or an NCAA sponsored event.

Reaction Score

Yes. Alcohol is plentiful.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
They have 4 more days to practice for the Cuse zone. I think the passing against BU's zone was decent and liked Brimah trying to be aggressive inside. Obviously the shooting touch and finishing needs to be much better on Monday to get the win. Adams cannot be MIA and needs to attack/dish and finish those jumpers. Purvis has to be at B+ level or better hitting at least several 3s. VJ also needs to definately show up for this game. Need to be better than 60% from the FT line. And the usual - must be competitive with defensive rebounding, and we cannot fall behind by 10+ to start the game. Hopefully there will be something to cheer about at MSG. Expect the unexpected?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I liked the ball going in to Enoch, he has great hands and knows what to do with it. If he can recognize the double team coming and kick the ball out quicker our guards will get more clean shots. Brimah can't catch the entry pass but he does shot block. Steve has his defensive liabilities but I was encouraged by what i saw.

Reaction Score
It ain't like the Orange have been world-beaters this season so far either. Game's gonna be close.

Reaction Score
Sanchez - looks like we'll be in the same row, got mine about 20 minutes ago in 120 row 5

@GW had someone in my group back out if you happen to need an extra. Face value- same goes for anyone else here who might need one. PM me

Reaction Score
It ain't like the Orange have been world-beaters this season so far either. Game's gonna be close.

Think you have more confidence in that than most of us. We hope you're right but early results show your zone in a landslide;)

Reaction Score
Copious amounts of alcohol will be required to endure this one I fear.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Does anyone remember when Charles Barkley went one on one with Barney?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
In a way it's kinda nice. No expectations and pressure. If we were having the season we expected I'd be already pulling my hair out about winning this game. it's Syracuse. But now I expect to be taken behind the woodshed so anything other than that is gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom