UCONN v SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Can't wait to walk into MSG that night
F the Cuse
I just realized this is the first post in this thread where someone actually stopped to insult the Orange.

Now on the other hand I bet you can just imagine how this parallel thread on syracusefan is going. A chorus of "F UConns" and old rehashed CR jokes. I think that's pretty telling about where each program stands in terms of the game's status quo lol.

Reaction Score
I just realized this is the first post in this thread where someone actually stopped to insult the Orange.

Now on the other hand I bet you can just imagine how this parallel thread on syracusefan is going. A chorus of "F UConns" and old rehashed CR jokes. I think that's pretty telling about where each program stands in terms of the game's status quo lol.

Nah. There's a lot of hate on this side, too.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Nah. There's a lot of hate on this side, too.
Really? Because all I see is a 4 page discussion about how to buy tickets for a game at MSG. I'm not saying we have never said a bad word about the Orange, but head to head...

Reaction Score
Really? Because all I see is a 4 page discussion about how to buy tickets for a game at MSG. I'm not saying we have never said a bad word about the Orange, but head to head...

I mean, I think the primary objective of this thread is to buy tickets. I'd imagine if there were a similar thread on that board about strictly buying tickets, it would read the same.

They're still unhinged over there, though.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I mean, I think the primary objective of this thread is to buy tickets. I'd imagine if there were a similar thread on that board about strictly buying tickets, it would read the same.

Yea except I'm saying I actually went and checked that particular thread before making my post. Let's just say they go a bit off topic, and the term "their Super Bowl" gets thrown around a few times. Oh those fruits!

Reaction Score
Yea except I'm saying I actually went and checked that particular thread before making my post. Let's just say they go a bit off topic, and the term "their Super Bowl" gets thrown around a few times. Oh those fruits!

My bad then, I misread your post. I'll have to make my way over to their board to check out the thread. I always get a kick out of it.

Reaction Score

Unhinged - love that description of that crew of jamokes. Let me know what they're saying I have been banned for years now, kind of miss the comedy show they call the Orange board. They have very few people who really know what they're talking about and allow the hate (well reality is it turned to jealousy in a huge way) to run their UC threads. The funniest crap was about JC in the day, not sure what they can find wrong with KO? I miss reading their crap, I admit it.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
$40 Seats in 200s available for presale

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
If you are not a Chase member, then presale code is "MSGHOOPS" .

Choose best seats available... Tickets are there (just checked).

Reaction Score
If you are not a Chase member, then presale code is "MSGHOOPS" .

Choose best seats available... Tickets are there (just checked).

thanks, i'm an idiot. I just purchased 3

Reaction Score
Going to be an awesome game. Going with some friends and co-workers. Some Cuse, some UConn. May the better team win.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Bump => Public onsale of tickets today at 12pm.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Only singles available already. I messed up.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Usually stay in the Infinia but the guys I'm going with want to get into something more reasonable (yeah I know its NYC)
Any suggestions?

Reaction Score
Usually stay in the Infinia but the guys I'm going with want to get into something more reasonable (yeah I know its NYC)
Any suggestions?
Depending on your age, I'm a big fan of Airbnb. I know a lot of people are skeptical, but I've have nearly 10 experiences with it and think its great.

Reaction Score
Looks like the released tickets in section 212 on ticketmaster for those that still don't have tickets

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
  1. cuseguy said:
    1. UConn has already sold out its first allotment of tickets, FWIW.
    2. Click to expand...
  2. they should have, if things go south in maui, we could literally be the only ranked team they play all season. take a second to digest that. if they don't beat ok. state, we might be the only ranked team they play all season. this is their superbowl. it is our warmup.

edit: just to clarify, I don't think they are all that good, and I think we will be a 4-5 point neutral court favorite. maybe they will have a few more fans there, and the best part will be them saying how they "took over" MSG. good luck lads.

3. orangehomer, Oct 25, 2016
  5. Bayside44 likes this.

6. Bayside44ModeratorStaff Member

UConn has already sold out its first allotment of tickets, FWIW.

It's all they got.

Bayside44, Oct 26, 2016

orange79 likes this.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Depending on your age, I'm a big fan of Airbnb. I know a lot of people are skeptical, but I've have nearly 10 experiences with it and think its great.
Thanks - have used that BUT did you know that there is something about not being able to do this in NYC?

Reaction Score
Cuse fans should take a long hard look at Virginia Tech. That is the best case scenario for their future once the cheating, pant wetting, nose picker is gone. Boeheim is desperately trying to not be a one time winner. He will fail.

Reaction Score
Since I'm bringing a group I had to order directly from MSG. Taking a limo bus. So add another 16 screaming and possibly over served Husky fans to the count to whip up on the Orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom