DeLeone to Giants | Page 4 | The Boneyard

DeLeone to Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone who is dumb enough to believe this should be euthanized.

Reaction Score
If true this might be the best news for UCONN FB. PP gave GDL a way out and to save face. This is the perfect method. It will send him packing without a public firing and get him away from UCONN. I don't care where GDL goes as long as it is nowhere near the UCONN FB offense. Please make it true.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Please God, please let this be true...pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease...................................

images

Reaction Score
and if it does happen to be true, can we euthanize you?

When was the last time Dez broke anything?

Do you really think Delone would leave to be the assistant offensive line coach?

Reaction Score

Do you really think Delone would leave to be the assistant offensive line coach?

OK, so why is he making it up? Just to with us? Give me a plausible explanation.

Reaction Score
So let me get this straight? GDL is going to play for the Giants? Surely they wouldn't hire him as a coach?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Again for the cheap seats...

"Like him or hate him, Mr. Conner is not one to float baseless rumors out there or tell his readers what they want to hear just because...which is why many here do hate him." - Husky25, 01/03/2013

Reaction Score
Again for the cheap seats...

"Like him or hate him, Mr. Conner is not one to float baseless rumors out there or tell his readers what they want to hear just because...which is why many here do hate him." - Husky25, 01/03/2013

We also hate him because he is a journalist.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'm going to type something that is going to make me sound like a lunatic, but I do feel bad for him in a way and I wish him well, assuming this is true. He is a UConn grad and I truly believe that he took pride in the team and in the job. It was just a matter of his coaching not working out with our players, no matter what the reasons.

In keeping with my motto of Once a Husky, Always a Husky, I wish GDL the best of luck in the NFL and hope he does really well. I harbor no ill feelings towards the man, even though it clearly didn't work out here. And as a fellow UConn alum, I hope he makes UConn proud during his time at the Giants...

Reaction Score

As one of the posters eluded to above, perhaps it was "suggested" that he look for employment elsewhere?

Reaction Score
I'm going to type something that is going to make me sound like a lunatic, but I do feel bad for him in a way and I wish him well, assuming this is true. He is a UConn grad and I truly believe that he took pride in the team and in the job. It was just a matter of his coaching not working out with our players, no matter what the reasons.

In keeping with my motto of Once a Husky, Always a Husky, I wish GDL the best of luck in the NFL and hope he does really well. I harbor no ill feelings towards the man, even though it clearly didn't work out here. And as a fellow UConn alum, I hope he makes UConn proud during his time at the Giants...

... and somewhere Will Beatty is calling his agent.

Reaction Score
We also hate him because he is a ****ty journalist.

He's a fine journalist and one of the few CT writers who covers the football team in depth. But he's a straight beat writer and he isn't one to continue to harass coaches with the same questions they refuse to answer. He asked PP about O-line schemes. He asked him about GDL's effectiveness.

Conner's great sin is that he refuses to condemn the coaching staff with the same vitriol as message board posters.

Reaction Score
He's a fine journalist and one of the few CT writers who covers the football team in depth. But he's a straight beat writer and he isn't one to continue to harass coaches with the same questions they refuse to answer. He asked PP about O-line schemes. He asked him about GDL's effectiveness.

Conner's great sin is that he refuses to condemn the coaching staff with the same vitriol as message board posters.

His sin is that he is PP's mouthpiece. He has publicly stated that he supports PP his bias is clearly documented. He cannot be considered legitimate.

He is also a complete moron.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm going to type something that is going to make me sound like a lunatic, but I do feel bad for him in a way and I wish him well...

Wish him well? Wish him well? Hell yeah I wish him well! Heck I'll drive up to Connecticut, help him pack and drive his ass back to Jersey.

P if you need a ride as well, just let me know.

Reaction Score

Des wasn't afraid to ask the tough questions to Edsall. When Edsall didn't give him the answers he wanted along with minimal or no access to other coaches Des was not a happy camper.

PP gave Des total access to the coaches and players and Des fell in love with him. Des also started breaking news of a few committments to the team, probably from "sources" within the team.

While Des practices journalism for the Courant he shows his true feelings on his blog and his tweets.

Reaction Score
His sin is that he is PP's mouthpiece. He has publicly stated that he supports PP his bias is clearly documented. He cannot be considered legitimate.

He is also a complete moron.
You have got to be kidding me with this post....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom