DeLeone to Giants | The Boneyard

DeLeone to Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought it was a joke, but coming from Des I would expect it to be somewhat reliable

Reaction Score
That'd be hilarious. Even Deleone has the good sense to want off the Pasqualoni Titanic Shipwreck disaster. Next year at this time all those coaches will be out of work - at least as far as UConn goes.

Reaction Score
@desmondconner
#UConn Coach Paul Pasqualoni on DeLeone: "No information on that. My comment is, you know what time of year this is, lot of speculation."

@desmondconner
Asked if DeLeone would be back next season #UConn FB Coach Paul Pasqualoni "right now I anticipate the staff I have being back, yes, but...

@desmondconner
#UConn FB Coach PP con't: "...but you know this, this is the time of year where we already lost two guys. You know what time of year it is.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Damnit Coughlin, TE coach and that's it.

I can't shake this duck*ing guy

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Almost unbelievable on so many levels.

If I was a Giants and Uconn fan I'd be so ticked off right now. Actually I'd be blind with disbelief. This would be like kicked in the balls twice.

As A Uconn fan this would fit the narrative of WM telling PP that a new play caller is in PP's best interest.

Reaction Score
Almost unbelievable on so many levels.

If I was a Giants and Uconn fan I'd be so ticked off right now. Actually I'd be blind with disbelief. This would be like kicked in the balls twice.

Nope. As a UCONN and giants fan, Im thrilled !!!

Please let this happen

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I haven't kept up on happenings/rumors on the Giants staff. What's going on with Fewell and Gilbride? Gilbride has several official responsibilities - WR's and OL in addtion to OC. As a giants fan, I might be OK with GDL as a position coach if Gilbride stays the playcaller. As a UConn fan I'd be excited to get somebody new running the offense. Make it happen.

Reaction Score
I wonder if UConn let him know he wasn't going to be brought back and let him try to find another job before firing him, because of PP's loyalty?

Just a possibility. Also very possible he just wanted to move on and get back in NFL.

Reaction Score
wait you mean my Eagles aren't lining him up for any HC interviews!? ;) This is great. I really don't have the problem others do with PP. My problems lied squarely on GDL. I sure hope this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom