"Adults" who use Ketchup | Page 5 | The Boneyard

"Adults" who use Ketchup

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Anyone else getting the sense that August is anorexic? "Turkey's gross, ketchup is gross, hot dogs are gross."

Dude, you need to see a therapist.

There's a great joke somewhere in there about him only liking 'natural casing' sausage.

Reaction Score
That's a psychopath.
It's been decades since I graduated. I haven't seen or heard from him since (not that I wanted to). For all I know he changed his name to Jeffery Dahmer after college.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
intlzncster said:
There's a great joke somewhere in there about him only liking 'natural casing' sausage.

Let's hear it

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
CL82 said:
Anyone else getting the sense that August is anorexic? "Turkey's gross, ketchup is gross, hot dogs are gross." Dude, you need to see a therapist.

Dude that was an ode to hot dogs. Reading comprehension, how does it work?

But yeah I will concede on the turkey and ketchup.

Also don't forget boneless wings . People are being scammed.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Ketchup is just slightly above the most nasty condiment, tartar sauce, Which leads us to the only valid use for Ketchup: making cocktail sauce to replace tartar sauce for shrimp and fried clams/scallops

I have to restrain myself from stopping people who put ketchup on steak or eggs. This mac and cheese news is disturbing

Anyone who asks for ketchup to use on the steak I serve them deserves all the shame and ridicule they are about to receive. Only slightly better is A-1.

In terms of "steak product" Only Steak-umms deserve the ketchup treatment and I haven't even seen them, let alone purchase them, in about a decade and a half...even though they are a product of the Nutmeg State.

Reaction Score
Ketchup on scrambled eggs is an instant omelet.

Also anyone ever ready to cook a burger or something, and when you realize you are out of ketchup change the menu?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Ketchup is God's ejaculate.

I tried the green ketchup once. My brain refused to accept I was eating ketchup and, although I kept adding more and more, it never tasted like ketchup. Never bought it again.

I love how Ultimate Food Weirdo August started out the conversation by asking whether people like ketchup because it hits on every flavor the human tongue can recognize. Uh, YOU GOT IT, AUGUST. I won't apologize for liking something because it tastes good. Your criticism is like dismissing sex as an emotional enhancer; I mean, if you can't enjoy living a life of celibacy filled with adult things like reading a good book with your wife next to you on the couch, then there must be something wrong with you, right?

Keep doing what you're doing though. What's next? Famous kid food ice cream?

Reaction Score
I had ketchup this morning on my hash browns from DD. Then again I just ate hash browns from DD so what does that exactly say about me? Ha

Reaction Score
Hot Dogs? gross? Oh man I love Hot Dogs, but I will agree that your garden variety supermarket hot dogs are nasty.
I have a seasonal hot dog regimen.
Summer grilling months. Only Natural casing Hummels (or comparable natural casing and only on the grill) Man the snap you get on the first bite of a properly grilled GOOD natural casing hot dog is a revelation. Problem is I am one of the few who knows how to grill them right and can get a good char on them without them splitting wide open. (I accept paypal if you want my secret) I cant tell you how many times Ive brought a beautiful box of Natural casing hummels to back yard BBQ's and watched the host make a mess out of them. They arent supposed to split wide open. All the juices and goodness run out.

winter hot dogging. That is "water dog" time where I have a home setup to approximate an NYC hot dog steam cart. In these months my dog of choice is Hebrew National for the water dog treatment. Sabretts will do in a pinch. Water dogs are totally different than grilled Natural casings but are equally as delectable.

May I point out that in both cases Ketchup is skipped? Or is that a given?
I dig your hot dog game. When I was back in CT. It was always Hummels or Mucke's. My favorite dog combination has always been chili, mustard and kraut.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Yes, heaven forbid you defile that pristine food by adding something as impure as ketchup.

How far have you fallen? From resident foodie to abusing your food with red sugar! Another idol fallen. Know I just see you putting ketchup on your Wooster Street white clam pizza.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
How far have you fallen? From resident foodie to abusing your food with red sugar! Another idol fallen. Know I just see you putting ketchup on your Wooster Street white clam pizza.
Ah, the perils of idolizing humans. We're all flawed.

And I want you all to know that I accept the flaw in those of you who are unable to appreciate the greatness that is Heinz Tomato Ketchup. Specific ageusia is a genetic defect for which you should not be faulted or looked down upon.

I will stand with you despite our differences. But be warned that Donald Trump is coming for your asses.

Reaction Score
I'm guilty of childlike ketchup usage... I will gladly put it on hot dogs, chicken, burgers, meatloaf, kielbasa, sausage, anything potato oriented and my odd ones, peas and baked beans.

If my babcia were alive and read this, she would find you and slap you across your face. Ketchup on kielbasa. This board really is filled with the unwashed masses.

Reaction Score
You finish off your Thanksgiving turkey yet? Or are you still boiling the carcass for soup stock?

Of course I made stock with the carcass. Who wouldn't? It's liquid gold.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Was at a conference and we went on a field trip to a local company. On the way back we stopped at a diner. A fellow conference goer from somewhere in the frigid, upper midwest ordered a pastrami rueben with Ketchup instead of mustard. They said they couldn't give it to him. So he ordered one without mustard and squirted about half of the ketchup bottle on the counter onto it. Right on top of the sauerkraut.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Ketchup is just slightly above the most nasty condiment, tartar sauce, Which leads us to the only valid use for Ketchup: making cocktail sauce to replace tartar sauce for shrimp and fried clams/scallops

I have to restrain myself from stopping people who put ketchup on steak or eggs. This mac and cheese news is disturbing
Mayo is the nastiest condiment. That stuff makes me hurl.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
At Chick-fil-A right now enjoying breakfast after 9 holes of golf.

_20160109_095100.JPG

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Ah, the perils of idolizing humans. We're all flawed.

And I want you all to know that I accept the flaw in those of you who are unable to appreciate the greatness that is Heinz Tomato Ketchup. Specific ageusia is a genetic defect for which you should not be faulted or looked down upon.

If I had "ageusia" I would need to use catsup to compensate. Points for getting me to look up a word though.
And what is up with the multiple spelling of this condiment? I think it has aliases due toit checkered past as the worst use for a tomato.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Mayo is the nastiest condiment. That stuff makes me hurl.

What are your feelings on Miracle Whip? Another group of people evolution should take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom