"Adults" who use Ketchup | Page 6 | The Boneyard

"Adults" who use Ketchup

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
If I had "ageusia" I would need to use catsup to compensate. Points for getting me to look up a word though.
And what is up with the multiple spelling of this condiment? I think it has aliases due toit checkered past as the worst use for a tomato.
It's ketchup. Catsup is its effeminate alternative.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
It's ketchup. Catsup is its effeminate alternative.

Also ketsup and catchup catsup and ketchup. Definitely hiding something. I'm not sure what it is but I'm pretty sure 8893 is involved.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What are your feelings on Miracle Whip? Another group of people evolution should take care of.

Miracle Whip and Mayo are disgusting. No justification to use for any food.

Reaction Score
Now you've gone too far my friend. Ketchup is one of the major food groups.

Meatloaf, meatloaf sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries/home fries/hash browns, corned beef hash. The mo' the betta.' It's an enhancer, not a cover-upper. Nothing better than topping the burger with it and making a big pile on the side for dipping in between each bite.

Heinz only though.
I agree with everything said above. My wife and I should really invest in Heinz, we go through it like water. Makes everything taste better.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dude that was an ode to hot dogs. Reading comprehension, how does it work?

But yeah I will concede on the turkey and ketchup.

Also don't forget boneless wings . People are being scammed.
Well, I'm kind of with you on the whole boneless wing thing.

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Chin Diesel said:
At Chick-fil-A right now enjoying breakfast after 9 holes of golf.

Winning choice. chick fil a rules , and then you gotta go fail with ketchup when the sweetest nectar in the world : chic fil a sauce, is available

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
This video seems to be on topic and provides a strong argument for the use of ketchup.

Please provide a warning sticker for insane content.

Reaction Score
What is everyone's fascination with Chick fil a? It's a decent chicken sandwich with overly salted waffle fries, better than most fast food but don't understand the obsession.

Reaction Score
How far have you fallen? From resident foodie to abusing your food with red sugar! Another idol fallen. Know I just see you putting ketchup on your Wooster Street white clam pizza.

I think 8893 is a culinary renaissance man. He can appreciate both high and low culture!

I'll continue to idolize his food proclivities!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
What are your feelings on Miracle Whip? Another group of people evolution should take care of.
Would rather attend BC basketball home games for an entire season.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
This video seems to be on topic and provides a strong argument for the use of ketchup. A smidge NSFW - but more WTF than anything.

WTF doesn't describe it, more like Holy that's bizarre, and who makes this, why, and for what audience? Internet Rule 34?

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Would rather attend BC basketball home games for an entire season.
What if Oscar Meyer bologna on Wonder Bread with Miracle Whip was served?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
tcf15 said:
This video seems to be on topic and provides a strong argument for the use of ketchup. A smidge NSFW - but more WTF than anything. Facebook Video

God I love the Japanese . Twisted nuts.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Let's hear it

Eh, I'd probably get a 'cease and desist' from temery RE advertisers and decorum and such. And I'd didn't say it would be funny away (to me it would be....and that's all that matters).

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Anyone who asks for ketchup to use on the steak I serve them deserves all the shame and ridicule they are about to receive. Only slightly better is A-1.

In terms of "steak product" Only Steak-umms deserve the ketchup treatment and I haven't even seen them, let alone purchase them, in about a decade and a half...even though they are a product of the Nutmeg State.

If you are eating steak that requires any sauce, at best, you are not eating a good steak...at worst, a dog. Salt and pepper at most. Obviously if you're eating a fancy sauce laden dish, this doesn't apply.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Ketchup is God's ejaculate.

Took 4 pages to come up with something that poetic. Well worth the wait.

I mean, if you can't enjoy living a life of celibacy filled with adult things like reading a good book with your wife next to you on the couch, then there must be something wrong with you, right?

This bit is the very definition of hell though.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Miracle Whip is for the proles.

It's technically 'salad dressing' for christ sake.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
How far have you fallen? From resident foodie to abusing your food with red sugar!

High fructose corn syrup tastes so good. (sing it)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What is everyone's fascination with Chick fil a? It's a decent chicken sandwich with overly salted waffle fries, better than most fast food but don't understand the obsession.

I was there for breakfast and their hash brown rounds are delicious. Cox cable office didn't open until 10:00am and I had to kill 20 minutes.

Agree that the waffle fries stink.

The chicken sandwich is great when eating on the go- airports, drive-thru, etc because it's bread, pickle, and chicken. No ketchup, mustard, mayo or veggies to drip, drop or slide off the sandwich. It's a one hand eat and continue with your life sandwich. And it's tasty. It's consistent in quality and, relatively speaking for fast food, low in fat and total calories. You can justify it every couple of weeks without killing your body.

Two sandwiches and a frozen lemonade shake and I'm good to go.

Reaction Score
I was there for breakfast and their hash brown rounds are delicious. Cox cable office didn't open until 10:00am and I had to kill 20 minutes.

Agree that the waffle fries stink.

The chicken sandwich is great when eating on the go- airports, drive-thru, etc because it's bread, pickle, and chicken. No ketchup, mustard, mayo or veggies to drip, drop or slide off the sandwich. It's a one hand eat and continue with your life sandwich. And it's tasty. It's consistent in quality and, relatively speaking for fast food, low in fat and total calories. You can justify it every couple of weeks without killing your body.

Two sandwiches and a frozen lemonade shake and I'm good to go.
I've actually only tried it once, I did enjoy the chicken sandwich but didn't like the fries. Thought the menu only consisted of chicken sandwiches, tenders and fries. I'll have to try it again and get the hash browns.

Reaction Score
Not dry. I love spicy brown mustard on my dogs
The Spicer the better.
Catsup our its counterfeit brother Ketchup lack the necessary tang to compliment the high quality hot Dog.
The best that condiment does is disguise the essence of the sauguage for those with taste too undeveloped to appreciate what they have.
One caveat
AZ's first law of eating meat
It is sometimes necessary to to disguise the taste when the quality of that meat does not meet the minimum standard taste test.
In short putting Catsup on a Jimmies dog is a far greater sin then putting it on a Ball PArk Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom