"Adults" who use Ketchup | Page 7 | The Boneyard

"Adults" who use Ketchup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I've actually only tried it once, I did enjoy the chicken sandwich but didn't like the fries. Thought the menu only consisted of chicken sandwiches, tenders and fries. I'll have to try it again and get the hash browns.

Breakfast can be a solid option.

For dinner, their chicken nuggets are actual pieces of real chicken. You get the grilled nuggets and it can actually be considered eating food. One of the owner's of the gym my wife works out at does competitive bodybuilding and fitness competitions. Chick-fil-A nuggets- grilled or fried are her guilty pleasure go to. Tons of protein.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Chin Diesel said:
Breakfast can be a solid option. For dinner, their chicken nuggets are actual pieces of real chicken. You get the grilled nuggets and it can actually be considered eating food. One of the owner's of the gym my wife works out at does competitive bodybuilding and fitness competitions. Chick-fil-A nuggets- grilled or fried are her guilty pleasure go to. Tons of protein.

Their spicy chicken sandwich is the best fast food sandwich in the country

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The most active and contentious thread on this forum atm is a Ketchup thread.

This is a backhanded indictment of this year's team.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

Please don't interrupt. I want to see if there is a "catsup" contingency or is everyone on the "ketchup" side. So far, it sounds like ketchup dominates, just as Heinz dominates.

August_West

Reaction Score
Sky ball said:
Try Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich....better for my taste.

Also an excellent sandwich . I prefer the chick fil a though

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Never tried Chic filla
My fast food weakness is Wendy's Asiago Chicken.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Some people are so ignorant. David Stockman, Ronald Reagan's budget chief ruled that ketchup is a vegetable for school lunch purposes, giving rise to the popular BLK sandwich, delicious garden salads with lettuce, cukes, carrot and diced ketchup, and grilled ketchup appetizers.

In general, no self respecting Jew would put anything but spicy mustard on a Hebrew National hot dog or any other lesser dog and mayonnaise on meat is ridiculous. Ketchup is fine on burgers and fries and maybe scrambled eggs, but never, ever, as I witnessed in horror once, on a pancake. Lunacy.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Is there a ketchup w/o high fructose corn syrup?

Reaction Score
Never tried Chic filla
My fast food weakness is Wendy's Asiago Chicken.
Chic Fil A is not bad for fast food except for the limited choice.
(if I want a Burger there is always In &Out .)
AZ Huskie Pup loved the place when he was younger.
They use to let kids make a small ice cream sundae with the kids meal free
Someone will even come and refill your drink for you and take your tray away when you finish.
They probably have the best service of any fast food place and the quality of chicken is a cut above Wendy's .
Our table was always at a window with a view of the Drive through lane. We use to play a game ,the first one to spot a women in drive through not on her cell phone won.
We played that game many times and no one ever won.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Is there a ketchup w/o high fructose corn syrup?
I think some organic types
Yes, Heinz and others make them. I tried the Heinz one. It was terrible.

I'm not a big sugar guy, let alone high fructose corn syrup, but ketchup is an exception for me because I've tried the other options and they don't cut it.

Reaction Score
Heinz >> (better) than Hunts (since that's a Kerry brand, I'd never use it - except BK has it - good thing it's not as tasty).

In the 17th century, the Chinese mixed a concoction of pickled fish and spices and called it kôe-chiap or kê-chiap meaning the brine of pickled fish. While I haven't seen BOPF in US, have seen it in Asia.

b In the 17th century, the Chinese mixed a concoction of pickled fish and spices and called it (in the Amoy dialect) kôe-chiap or kê-chiap (鮭汁, Mandarin Chinese guī zhī, Cantonese gwai1 zap1) meaning the brine of pickled fish

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Chic Fil A is not bad for fast food except for the limited choice.
(if I want a Burger there is always In &Out .)
AZ Huskie Pup loved the place when he was younger.
They use to let kids make a small ice cream sundae with the kids meal free
Someone will even come and refill your drink for you and take your tray away when you finish.
They probably have the best service of any fast food place and the quality of chicken is a cut above Wendy's .
Our table was always at a window with a view of the Drive through lane. We use to play a game ,the first one to spot a women in drive through not on her cell phone won.
We played that game many times and no one ever won.

Common theme with In-n-out and Chick-fil-A is both of their fries suck.

Gimme two double doubles with ketchup, mustard, lettuce tomato and pickles. Much better than their fries.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
My daughter's pre-swim practice dinner tonight because she's a GD patriot.

IMG_0320.jpg

(Yes, that is a hamburger in a hot dog roll. We didn't have hot dogs or hamburger rolls, so we made the best of what we had.)

My sister when she was in high school use to tell her girlfriend a hamburger on a hot dog bun when they were skipping school. She got busted by her older brother "that would be me" when I ratted her out.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Salsa actually passed Ketchup as the #1 condiment in America quite a while ago. Salsa = America! :)

I always figured this was because you throw out so much more salsa than ketchup. Ketchup usage is very efficient... who keeps that bowl of salsa after a party... swimming in bacteria... *shudders*

Anyway... Heinz only. I'm a traditionalist... burgers & fries and eggs n' hashbrowns need ketchup. Oh and a little on the side with a grill cheese sandwich for dipping works too.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
My sister when she was in high school use to tell her girlfriend a hamburger on a hot dog bun when they were skipping school. She got busted by her older brother "that would be me" when I ratted her out.
?

Reaction Score
Some people are so ignorant. David Stockman, Ronald Reagan's budget chief ruled that ketchup is a vegetable for school lunch purposes, giving rise to the popular BLK sandwich, delicious garden salads with lettuce, cukes, carrot and diced ketchup, and grilled ketchup appetizers.

In general, no self respecting Jew would put anything but spicy mustard on a Hebrew National hot dog or any other lesser dog and mayonnaise on meat is ridiculous. Ketchup is fine on burgers and fries and maybe scrambled eggs, but never, ever, as I witnessed in horror once, on a pancake. Lunacy.
Ketchup on eggs is the little kid version of hot sauce. Grow up people, it's Frank's on eggs or nothing.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Ketchup on eggs is the little kid version of hot sauce. Grow up people, it's Frank's on eggs or nothing.
I've morphed towards Texas Pete's. Ketchup is still acceptable on hash browns or home fries.

August_West

Reaction Score

I have a deal with Tom. I get him thread views based on "clean content" and he doesnt ban me for being the insufferable that I am. (actually Tom is not in on that deal, and I may very well get banned someday, but I try and pull my weight :)

Also, If it weren't for provactive food threads the world would be deprived of this posting gold. I dont want to live in the world where a possibility of these posts don't exist:

Ketchup is God's ejaculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul