Zags Akok Article | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Zags Akok Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Interesting, so you think it's important to not be banned this week. C_nf_rm_d

He has reservations about posting more. Doesn't want to have to bury the hatchet if he's wrong.

Reaction Score
tenor.gif

Reaction Score
He has reservations about posting more. Doesn't want to have to bury the hatchet if he's wrong.
Some of these so called "insiders" are going to have egg on their face if they are wrong, especially after a few of them double downed after the original rumor was dismissed by Akok.

Reaction Score
Some of these so called "insiders" are going to have egg on their face if they are wrong, especially after a few of them double downed after the original rumor was dismissed by Akok.

Who cares? Bad info is bad info but it's not like these guys are lying to us. I would rather know what is being told to boosters than not.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Not sure if it's possible for a poster can be MORE obnoxious by calling out an insider and saying he will 'have egg on his face' if wrong... the insiders are simply passing along information they hear out of kindness (and for likes).

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Not really no. The guys who know what they're talking about, and we know who they are, just offer up what they're hearing at that particular point in time. Things change on a dime in the recruiting game. It could be 100% accurate at the time, and then not so much later on. That's the way it works.

If you can't handle that, then don't read those posts. Or if you're really bent out of shape, ignore those posters. But there's no need to be a bitch about it. Just let it ride

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hearing Thursday or Friday for the good guys. Possible late today. Ok source

Need something more than “ok source”. Can’t keep randomly hitting the keyboard for another two days. They’re gonna catch on.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not sure if it's possible for a poster can be MORE obnoxious by calling out an insider and saying he will 'have egg on his face'... the insiders are simply passing along information they hear out of kindness (and for likes).

Don't think most of them give a hot damn about 'likes' to be honest

Reaction Score
Who cares? Bad info is bad info but it's not like these guys are lying to us. I would rather know what is being told to boosters than not.
While I really enjoy and look forward to getting updates on recruiting.... I think the word that caused all the uproar was “ verbal” maybe that should be left to the players and the coaching staff to say. I wouly have used the phrase “ He’s ours”, strong opinion versus stated fact.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Chief's ghost account where he argues the credibility of chiefing vaguely.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Not really no. The guys who know what they're talking about, and we know who they are, just offer up what they're hearing at that particular point in time. Things change on a dime in the recruiting game. It could be 100% accurate at the time, and then not so much later on. That's the way it works.

If you can't handle that, then don't read those posts. Or if you're really bent out of shape, ignore those posters. But there's no need to be a bitch about it. Just let it ride

you couldve just said "recruiting is fluid"

Reaction Score
"Today was a good day..."
-Cube

Totally apropos of nothing, but it just came to mind (alliteratively) reading your post and it's a classic track. Good vibes to you 99

I have never been happier. I am dating an amazing woman. Only downer is impact on kids(sad,but better) and having zero money..

Back to recruiting.. staff is pushing hard for a commitment before the weekend

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

These guys don't bother me. Hopefully the people with information have bigger bb than these folks.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So, if they are right, does that mean that you have "egg on your face?" Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom