Zags Akok Article | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Zags Akok Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have never been happier. I am dating an amazing woman. Only downer is impact on kids(sad,but better) and having zero money..

Back to recruiting.. staff is pushing hard for a commitment before the weekend
Are they confident that it will happen?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
you couldve just said "recruiting is fluid"

I def could but that doesn't seem to be working!

Drives me bananas that people don't see that these statements are a snapshot in time. Fixed as of that particular date only. Life moves fast. Especially so for teenagers.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just can't see AkAk wanting to play zone from everything I have read/seen about him. He prides on D.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I have never been happier. I am dating an amazing woman. Only downer is impact on kids(sad,but better) and having zero money..

Great to hear you on the come brotha. I understand last year or two was a hell of a time for you. And the kids will adapt with time.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
These guys don't bother me. Hopefully the people with information have bigger bb than these folks.

It's not lost on me that I'm out here bitching about other people bitching about somebody else. Oh well

intlzncster

Reaction Score
If he goes on the cuse visit we are probably in trouble.

Maybe, maybe not. It's certainly not a positive for UCONN, but the kid may have obligations to somebody close to him to respect the connection and take that visit. Who knows?

Reaction Score
So it's a heads you win, tails they lose kind of a thing. I see.

Maybe consider giving it a rest? I think that your skepticism has been adequately documented.

When did I make any predictions about AkAk? I have made 1 prediction( and prefaced it with that was only a gut feeling) that Mitchell was going to be hard to keep from ND. Maybe you should consider giving it a rest?

Reaction Score
I have to say when Matrim55 said what he said, that Akok had verbaled, my interpretation was not that he had officially verbally committed. I just read it as Akok told the coaches, behind the scenes, that he was going to come to UConn, and would announce officially at some point. Not so different than how it went with Bouknight and Gaffney.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I know it won't happen, but wouldn't it be great if Akok Akok committed to UConn while on his Cuse visit. "F this place. I'm going to UConn." I can fantasize can't I?

Reaction Score
They do push hard.
I am just trying to follow the fluidity. Earlier this week it seemed like AK in some way indicated that he was coming here and it was just a matter of letting the other schools know and then making his own announcement. Now it seems like assuming the above was true, he has since had somewhat of a change of heart and now the coaches are pushing him to commit. So from an outsider like me, it seems like while he is still very much in play, there is more doubt today than there was on Sunday. Again, just trying to follow along.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Can we have no more Akok threads unless he commits or there’s other news? Every time I see this thread at the top I’m hoping to see news posted

Reaction Score
Normally I'd agree, but then I remember that that means he'll actually see Syracuse. I'm not sure that that actually helps them.

You might like to bad mouth Syracuse, but we've got great facilities, a lovely campus and there's plenty to do. It's a city with a small town vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom