Zags Akok Article | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Zags Akok Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Never been to Syracuse but have been around the surrounding areas so can't comment to it but i hope it sucks so bad this weekend. Have a feeling most of yall are pretty confident that Akok Akok is gonna be a husky but keep in mind that there will be misses in recruitment. Hoping Akok wants to be part of something big rather than just a guy in a 2-3 zone.

Reaction Score
Well, reading some more of the cuse forums some of the seemingly plugged in guys seem pretty confident about landing Isaiah. Interested to see if Akok makes it upstate later this week. By all accounts it shouldn't be happening still though?

Reaction Score
Zionn posting the zags article in the locked thread leads me to believe that a commitment isn’t coming in the timeframe we hoped it might.

Hope to be wrong on this assumption

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Zionn posting the zags article in the locked thread leads me to believe that a commitment isn’t coming in the timeframe we hoped it might.

Wrong.

Reaction Score

Or he saw how the other thread went and doesn't want to touch this with a ten foot pole

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I was merely passing along a link w/. information post-visit. No lines to read in between. Still feel we are in solid shape.
Do you think he takes the Cuse visit?

Reaction Score
Never been to Syracuse but have been around the surrounding areas so can't comment to it but i hope it sucks so bad this weekend. Have a feeling most of yall are pretty confident that Akok Akok is gonna be a husky but keep in mind that there will be misses in recruitment. Hoping Akok wants to be part of something big rather than just a guy in a 2-3 zone.

Could be a perfect Syracuse weekend.
Thursday--Mostly Sunny 42/37, Friday--Mostly Sunny 61/45, Saturday--Rain 52/33, and to end his visit
to the land of the Saltine Warriors, Sunday--Rain/Snow Showers 39/32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom