WKU making a "hard push" for Tremont Waters | Page 3 | The Boneyard

WKU making a "hard push" for Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wasn't it established that the Shaw guy is just a high schooler anyway? Unless he's the next Alex Kline, I highly doubt he's plugged in well enough to know much of anything.

Age is just a number -- he's a New Haven guy and that's more important. In fact if he is a high schooler, that would make him more credible as he is someone that would know him personally.

The one thing he did tweet out was that Waters was seriously considering WKU which we just saw from Evan Daniels apparently aren't even after him.

Basically what I'm saying is....fluidity.

Reaction Score
Age is just a number -- he's a New Haven guy and that's more important. In fact if he is a high schooler, that would make him more credible as he is someone that would know him personally.

The one thing he did tweet out was that Waters was seriously considering WKU which we just saw from Evan Daniels apparently aren't even after him.

He must have the same "source" as Finkelstein ;)

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score

Basically what I'm saying is....fluidity.

Could be what Tremont is telling people. We know last week they tried to pull a move with Kansas.

Reaction Score
Intr

i tried to stay away, but just can't

Tremont, we get it... You thought Cal, Coach K, Kansas, or Roy Williams would hand you the keys and let you run the show for the next two years before becoming a lottery pick

And I thought I'd marry Eva Mendez and start the next Facebook

Come to UConn with a massive chip on your shoulder, work hard and earn your place in the banners. Show those programs what they missed on while playing in front of friends and fam

Reaction Score
Intr

i tried to stay away, but just can't

Tremont, we get it... You thought Cal, Coach K, Kansas, or Roy Williams would hand you the keys and let you run the show for the next two years before becoming a lottery pick

And I thought I'd marry Eva Mendez and start the next Facebook

Come to UConn with a massive chip on your shoulder, work hard and earn your place in the banners. Show those programs what they missed on while playing in front of friends and fam
Is it true though that you had a better shot at starting the next Facebook than marrying Eva Mendez? I never saw her in person, but I know someone who has, and he said she was beyond stunning.

Reaction Score
this is the most salty and grain of fluid recruitment ever... amazing. Still would take him in a flipping heartbeat; even if his decision comes on August 28th.

Reaction Score
Not sure we want him(dad). Been there done that .... ie: AO/VJ.
Are you hearing that there is any interest still? Or is it just such a strange recruitment that there isn't anything out there?

Reaction Score
So is it a we dont want tremont or tremont doesnt want us type situation?

Reaction Score

Dumb post. I know you are an "insider" but most of the stuff said about this kid and his father are far from reality. This is not an AO type situation and you posting stuff like this doesn't help anything in terms of Waters deciding to come to UCONN. You can do your whole "next" thing if you want, but stop making up BS about something that you clearly know nothing about...end of rant

Reaction Score
Dumb post. I know you are an "insider" but most of the stuff said about this kid and his father are far from reality. This is not an AO type situation and you posting stuff like this doesn't help anything in terms of Waters deciding to come to UConn. You can do your whole "next" thing if you want, but stop making up BS about something that you clearly know nothing about...end of rant
Lol

Reaction Score
I'm not sure we want him if he doesn't really want to be here. Didn't we just go through a roster purge of guys who weren't all in with the program?

He will be all in. He's realizing UConn is his best option and I would bet he'll feel pretty good once he's here. As long as he's alright with ~20 mins a game his freshman year. Ollie better make sure he and his dad won't have a problem with that. But after that, he will be our starting PG in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom