Wilson | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kemba Walker could re-enroll right now and this team wouldn't finish higher than 5th in the conference.
I mean I think with Kemba we would do pretty well honestly. If we are throwing NBA all stars out there though let’s grab Lebron.

Reaction Score
I mean I think with Kemba we would do pretty well honestly. If we are throwing NBA all stars out there though let’s grab Lebron.
Lebron never played for UConn?

Reaction Score
I don't think we can count on Gilbert for much unless he has surgery.
I'm not a Doc but I know that many surgeries are less successful the second time around.
We lack a true PG who can get his teammates the ball in good position. We have other deficiencies but that is the big one.

Reaction Score
I'm not a Doc but I know that many surgeries are less successful the second time around.
We lack a true PG who can get his teammates the ball in good position. We have other deficiencies but that is the big one.
Well we don't have any shooters to put the ball in the basket or even a big who can score inside. We have too many issues on offense for one guy to correct.

Reaction Score
I'm just glad the NCAA is an unbiased and fair organization. We should hear about this kid's eligibility very quickly. I'm sure they will work as quickly on this as they did for Bagley.

It is unbelievable isn't it? Even other coaches were wondering how that happened so fast, American Express commercials aside.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I’m worried about Akinjo. Would he stay?
No chance! Matthews as well. Regardless of who the next coach would be, it will be rough going for at least a few years

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well we don't have any shooters to put the ball in the basket or even a big who can score inside. We have too many issues on offense for one guy to correct.
I think you'd be surprised. One more consistent scorer makes us a much more difficult team to guard. It would allow us to move the ball around the perimeter more effectively. It would open up more perimeter opportunities for Jaden, Larrier and Vital which in turn would help unclog the middle. But half way through the season, the benefit of playing him is mitigated quite a bit.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Maybe the NCAA will pity us at this point and just let Sid play. I mean how much worse can it get than this. They might as well let the kid play.
NCAA? Not a chance. Mercy is not a word in their vocabulary.

Reaction Score
I think you'd be surprised. One more consistent scorer makes us a much more difficult team to guard. It would allow us to move the ball around the perimeter more effectively. It would open up more perimeter opportunities for Jaden, Larrier and Vital which in turn would help unclog the middle. But half way through the season, the benefit of playing him is mitigated quite a bit.
Even when he was healthy he wasn't too effective and we were still struggling. I just don't see this super player in Gilbert. A good athlete who can't shoot to save his life. He would help but it wouldn't change the trajectory of this team as we were still struggling with him in the lineup. We needed another bonafide scorer who can shoot on this team most of all.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Even when he was healthy he wasn't too effective and we were still struggling. I just don't see this super player in Gilbert. A good athlete who can't shoot to save his life. He would help but it wouldn't change the trajectory of this team as we were still struggling with him in the lineup. We needed another bonafide scorer who can shoot on this team most of all.

You mean 4-0 and a tie against Michigan State in first half?

Yeah. No difference

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
4-0 but having played 3 poor games vs poor teams
But 4-0 with a win against Oregon and playing Mich St. at to one point at half, right?

Say anything what you want to about that and say it's not indicative of the team and ok, I might agree with you. But what I stated is 100% fact.

Reaction Score
4-0 but having played 3 poor games vs poor teams

You are a bundle of joy with every post, could've never guessed you'd have a hard on for AG too :rolleyes: ...geez pal, he's a nice player who, when not injured, was an impact not matter what you say. Would've made a difference although not enough to stop the Ark and Auburn debacles from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom