Wilson | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When does UConn's semester end? Could this be the case that they're intentionally not giving an answer until the semester is over and they decide him sitting that one semester is requisite "punishment"?

C

Chief00

I think the UConn semester has been over for several days, and I think that has zero impact on the NCAA’s time table. The expectation is based upon some back and forth - but it’s an expectation rather than a Chief Confirmed you can take to the bank. There is some reason to believe,based on the dialogue, there is reason for optimism but it’s reading the tea leafs not hard fact based.​

Reaction Score
I think the UConn semester has been over for several days, and I think that has zero impact on the NCAA’s time table. The expectation is based upon some back and forth - but it’s an expectation rather than a Chief Confirmed you can take to the bank. There is some reason to believe,based on the dialogue, there is reason for optimism but it’s reading the tea leafs not hard fact based.​

Where did you copy and paste this from?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Way to commit!

C

Chief00

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
My sources say that the NCAA will either allow Sid to play this season or they won't.

LOL - Some folks need to be more discerning reading my posts - the World some seem to live in has no gray areas. All I can tell you right now is a read of the tea leaves based on my sources. Everything is an educated guess based on certain information and discussions. On the Nate Miles matter I could give you definitive information but this is not a matter of visibility at the NCAA. It’s a lowly administrative matter in the big scheme of things.
I always say thank God for casual fans - I will now need to say that until I actually believe it myself. Ha ha

I will sum it up for the no gray fans - Good.

Reaction Score
One athletic quality player could make a big difference for us if he clears. Can he score?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
LOL - Some folks need to be more discerning reading my posts - the World some seem to live in has no gray areas. All I can tell you right now is a read of the tea leaves based on my sources. Everything is an educated guess based on certain information and discussions. On the Nate Miles matter I could give you definitive information but this is not a matter of visibility at the NCAA. It’s a lowly administrative matter in the big scheme of things.
I always say thank God for casual fans - I will now need to say that until I actually believe it myself. Ha ha

I will sum it up for the no gray fans - Good.

Casual fans are so black and white.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
But we love them and as Randy said this week,lower the ticket prices to get them in from the tailgating.

Problem is that many of the casual fans we could get in for cheap are also from the sports fan species known as : Northeastern Frontrunneris

thus do not go to the games unless it is 1995-6 UConn beating opponents by an average of 30 per game.

In fact when the mens team has down times the UConn representation of Northeastern Frontrunneris become womens fans.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
He is more of a 3 4 and would allow us to play small.
Agreed, he was playing PF most of the time a year ago. He’s going to be a solid rebounder. A small lineup with him and Larrier playing the 3 and 4 would be by far our best offensive lineup. He’s listed as a guard on our roster, so I think you’d see terry playing more stretch 4, which is fine with me since his dribbling has been hugely but he’s been fluid maneuvering inside the paint.

We flat out need scoring. We have only two players that can score in isolation right now, and 3 players who seem to have the potential to reach double figures consistently. Wilson would add one on to each of those, and is a big lob threat for some cheap buckets. Free the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom