Wilson | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
LOL - Some folks need to be more discerning reading my posts - the World some seem to live in has no gray areas. All I can tell you right now is a read of the tea leaves based on my sources. Everything is an educated guess based on certain information and discussions. On the Nate Miles matter I could give you definitive information but this is not a matter of visibility at the NCAA. It’s a lowly administrative matter in the big scheme of things.
I always say thank God for casual fans - I will now need to say that until I actually believe it myself. Ha ha

I will sum it up for the no gray fans - Good.
Chiefin' ain't easy...as I always say.

pj

Reaction Score
Based on the historical accuracy of the collective boneyard, my best guess would be Wilson is cleared to play.

True, since the Boneyard has been assuming he won't be eligible, and the Boneyard is always wrong, it's likely that he will be eligible. But now you're guessing he will be eligible, and others are hinting that way too -- so now he has no chance. Bad temery! Have you learned nothing about mojo?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
True, since the Boneyard has been assuming he won't be eligible, and the Boneyard is always wrong, it's likely that he will be eligible. But now that you're guessing he will be eligible, and others are hinting that way too -- so now he has no chance. Bad temery! Have you learned nothing about mojo?
I felt good about our odds until he posted that.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Problem is that many of the casual fans we could get in for cheap are also from the sports fan species known as : Northeastern Frontrunneris

thus do not go to the games unless it is 1995-6 UConn beating opponents by an average of 30 per game.

In fact when the mens team has down times the UConn representation of Northeastern Frontrunneris become womens fans.

Did that involve a full transition process including surgery? Could they just use make-up and women's clothes?
My commitment is limited.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It’s borderline complete lunacy to think the NCAA was going make a decision on the Friday before a Monday Christmas. Don’t you guys know how bureaucrats work? id be surprised if any employee of the NCAA has done anything post thanksgiving.

My sources tell me the NCAA pushed the decision off until after the New Year, 2019.

Reaction Score
He's not a commit - he's enrolled. He'd have to transfer again and sit out another year.
Ah, I see. Well, hopefully thatll force him to stay. Im expecting another big transfer year. Assuming things go as theyve been going for the past 2 seasons.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
God please give us Sid Wilson and make him eligible. That would be the best Christmas gift right about now.

Reaction Score
No doubt uconn he would start on our front line from day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom