Wilson | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Middle of next week?!?!?! Yeah, I'm sure this case is way more complex than the Duke kid's.

Reaction Score
Let me save you all, and Chief, some time. Here's what he'll say.

"My sources tell me we'll hear something by the middle of next week. Also something something Bunkey first night."
Confirmed

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
The NCAA will announce on April 1 that he's eligible to play this season, and the announcement will include: "Whoops, sorry about that. April fools!.....Love and kisses, Mark Emmert, President, NCAA."

Reaction Score

So silly.....I guess it's worth to have him for 16 games but at some point better to keep the year of eligibility going forward....doubt he will want to transfer & sit out again so he's ours at least.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping that Sid Wilson brings the game that we are still waiting for Tyler Polley to bring. Tyler seems to have the freshman blues, can't quite get that game going. Being too hesitant and deferring to the veterans too much has kept his game hidden from view. Maybe it's the offense.

Step up Tyler.

An active Sid Wilson and an active Tyler Polley would change our team decidedly for the better.

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
I'm hoping that Sid Wilson brings the game that we are still waiting for Tyler Polley to bring. Tyler seems to have the freshman blues, can't quite get that game going. Being too hesitant and deferring to the veterans too much has kept his game hidden from view. Maybe it's the offense.

Step up Tyler.

An active Sid Wilson and an active Tyler Polley would change our team decidedly for the better.

Couldn't agree more.. that and a healthy true PG but unfortunately we won't see that until next year.. gotta push through and hope/pray Jalen will turn that corner

Reaction Score
I think when he says “hoping” he is literally hoping we hear something next week.

I don’t think this guy has a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET