Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

still wish KO and staff would take a look at this kid

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

still wish KO and staff would take a look at this kid

Agreed, but if we're still on Kerem Kanter's list, Morrow going to X takes away one of his more attractive options.

Reaction Score
lol @ Ollie is not returning phone calls and the sky is falling. This was a pretty alarming tone for a local paper. The writer could be a boneyard regular.

edit: didn't realize it was Borges. It appears he thinks something is definitely up

Reaction Score
but according to Chillious, "he's been positive, working hard, super-competitive. We feel like we're gonna get through this little rough patch, and we're gonna come out as good as ever."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I thought the "no pebble left unturned" line was pretty telling to what you guys are talking about.

Appears to be one of his standard phrases. Here's Chili on Quinnipiac's new hire:

“I think Baker [Dunleavy] will do an excellent job,” Chillious said. “He’s a no-stone-unturned guy. And he hired some great young up-and-coming coaches in college basketball.”

Reaction Score
He deleted it, but this was the tweet:
Capture1.PNG

Reaction Score
Took a trip to Gonzaga and will visit Georgia Tech.

Reaction Score
Took a trip to Gonzaga and will visit Georgia Tech.

These are the type of guys Few loves. I just read a good article on his recruiting philosophy the other day. It was a quick good read. It dealt with the whole self entitlement concept with today's players etc ...what he likes about euros.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
No idea if the helps or hurts any of the kids we're recruiting...

Reaction Score

Looks like we're back in on Dort. Seems like a long shot but who knows this early

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Decommitted from Xavier:

6-foot-10, 230 lb pure big man. Spent his first season at Iowa State, but redshirted w/ knee issues, and then went JuCo for a year. Has 3 years of eligibility left.

"Ernst averaged 9.4 points on 63.7% shooting to go with 6.5 rebounds and 1.1 blocks per game this season at Indian Hills. He was expected to add rebounding on both ends of the court and is a catch-and-finish player around the rim on offense."

No idea if we're recruiting him, but as others have noted, there are always kids available this time of year. My guess, though, is that he stays in the midwest.

Reaction Score
Definitely is more of a 2 guard, kind of reminds me of Donovan Mitchell.

He's almost half of this top 10, including #1, which is just filthy:

Reaction Score
"I really pride myself on defense and rebounding," Ernst said. "I like to contest shots, change shots and protect the rim. Just play physical and do a lot of the little things."

Pretty please - 6'9, 237 I'm all in. Check the picture below good sized kid while at Iowa State a year ago I'm sure he's getting even bigger. Need that type especially with the mindset of a rebounder/defender.

Xavier lands JUCO big man for 2017-18

Reaction Score

Sign him up. Big guy with decent footwork, touch around the basket, and what looks like a pretty nice mid-range jumper.

Reaction Score

Sign him up. Big guy with decent footwork, touch around the basket, and what looks like a pretty nice mid-range jumper.

Take it back Mooch maybe 3 years of him would be a nice fit. Some really good things to see on this video at least, will rethink this one. Thanks WhereistheDove.

Reaction Score
Decommitted from Xavier:

6-foot-10, 230 lb pure big man. Spent his first season at Iowa State, but redshirted w/ knee issues, and then went JuCo for a year. Has 3 years of eligibility left.

"Ernst averaged 9.4 points on 63.7% shooting to go with 6.5 rebounds and 1.1 blocks per game this season at Indian Hills. He was expected to add rebounding on both ends of the court and is a catch-and-finish player around the rim on offense."

No idea if we're recruiting him, but as others have noted, there are always kids available this time of year. My guess, though, is that he stays in the midwest.

We definitely can use him, real thin in experience and bodies in the post right now.

Reaction Score
Per North Pole Hoops , Georgetown is recruiting former Oregon State point guard Malcolm Duvivier. Duvivier, who sat out last season due to “personal reasons” , will graduate from Oregon State in June and will be immediately eligible to play next season. Along with the Hoyas, Duvivier is being pursued by Ride, Akron and Niagara.

Georgetown Recruiting Oregon State Grad Transfer PG Malcolm Duvivier
If he grew up a Georgetown fan and they're recruiting him, would other schools really have a shot? Georgetown doesn't have many quality guards left on the roster either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom