Walker's a Husky! (merged multiple threads) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Walker's a Husky! (merged multiple threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2016=the beginning of Parity. 2017=the end of Parity. We are truly blessed: the lady is beautiful, smart, and talented. An early Christmas for UConn fans--and a gift that should keep on giving. Whopee.

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
Never a doubt. Her father really liked Geno and UConn. This is really a big get because of who Geno is recruiting the next 2 years. Next season turn out the lights UConns NC's will continue.

HUGE - a Young lady with CLASS - Parents must be strongly respected for their QUALITY effort !!!

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
It's official, Megan is coming to UConn

As I predicted in a post earlier today, note the time.
Everything that I can cross, is crossed. I'm an optimist. Why not us? We know a decision has been made days/weeks ago. We just don't know what it is.yet. She's coming to UConn!! I'm as far out on this limb as I can go on any prediction I'll make this year. Anyone care to join me?? :rolleyes:
What a way to begin the season. Damn this makes my day.Let's party EVERYBODY!!!!!! :D

Carnac, Today at 8:37 AM

HUGE - a Young lady with CLASS - Parents must be strongly respected for their QUALITY effort !!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The choice of Texas I presupposed for her was wrong. The choice she made of The UConn was the best for her. Go Husky's. Welcome to THE WCBB center of the world.

Uhhhh Jordy, I'm going to need you to temporarily turn in your fan card please. You should have had faith, and been out there on that limb with me. :D

Carnac

Reaction Score
If I could like a post a thousand times I would like this one! It unfortunately has been a very quiet week in sports up until this moment and I have been desperate for any form of distraction! Basketball season however it turns out cannot come soon enough!

UCM.........I hear ya man!!! ;)

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
crying%203.png

Reaction Score
Uhhhh Jordy, I'm going to need you to temporarily turn in your fan card please. You should have been out there on that limb with me. :D
Welcome to UCONN Megan! You will play for a team that is coached by the best coach in womens basketball! NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS is Genos goal every year.

Carnac

Reaction Score
2016=the beginning of Parity. 2017=the end of Parity. We are truly blessed: the lady is beautiful, smart, and talented. An early Christmas for UConn fans--and a gift that should keep on giving. Whopee.

Well said Huskyd, well said. You're right. Christmas came a month early this year. :)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Additions to 2017 UConn Playing Roster Batoutly Camara, Azura Stevens, Mikayla Coombs Lexi Gordan Andra Espinoza-Hunter and Megan Walker. Could choose 5 of these players Players and if they were all starters are probably better than 80% (should probably be higher) of the starting 5's in WBB. Stevens may be the only starter next year.

Reaction Score
If you could put Cash,Sales,and Moore in a blender,she will have all the best attributes that they possesed as she becomes her own talented self.

Reaction Score
Megan: Congratulations and welcome to the UConn family. You won't regret your choice! Champion basketball is ahead... supported along the way by the best fans in the country!! Can't wait to see you in blue and white!!!

Reaction Score
Additions to 2017 UConn Playing Roster Batoutly Camara, Azura Stevens, Mikayla Coombs Lexi Gordan Andra Espinoza-Hunter and Megan Walker. Could choose 5 of these players Players and if they were all starters are probably better than 80% (should probably be higher) of the starting 5's in WBB. Stevens may be the only starter next year.

So the starting five next year is...

Katie Lou, Kia Nurse....then who?

Will The Gabulous One be a starter? Napheesa?

Seems that the potential starters are Butler, Collier, KLS, Nurse, Williams, Camara, Stevens, potentially Crystal Dangerfield, assuming she develops this year. And then there is Megan Walker.

So nine players who can reasonably feel they are entitled to start.

Wonder if Coach Geno will put in an entire different team, instead of substituting piecemeal. Start Nurse, Napheesa, Gabby, KLS, Stevens. Then come in with the entire second team of Walker, Butler, Dangerfield, Camara, and Coombs?

Does that work?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
So for all who complained - do you think 142,000+ views was worth this moment?! :cool:

[ ]

Anywho, congrats to the Huskies. That's an amazing class of wings.. reloading and putting the rest of the country on notice. Somebody else better win it this year because it looks like UCONN will be right on schedule again in 2017-2018...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Congrats on landing Ms. Walker. And good luck to her at UConn, both as a student and a ballplayer.
Look forward to competing on the floor whenever we're scheduled in the 2017-2018 year!
Nicely said.

I am sure that Geno will bring her to South Bend for a visit, once or twice!

:D

Reaction Score
I'll just leave this plate here... in case some want to indulge.. sorry... i forgot to bring the hot sauce

2789902-3621497742-eat-c.jpg

With the crowded bench, and also with the suspense of the decision, I figured she would go to Notre Dame. Big, yet pleasant, surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom