Walker's a Husky! (merged multiple threads) | The Boneyard

Walker's a Husky! (merged multiple threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It's official, Megan is coming to UConn

As I predicted in a post earlier today, note the time.
Everything that I can cross, is crossed. I'm an optimist. Why not us? We know a decision has been made days/weeks ago. We just don't know what it is......yet. She's coming to UConn!! I'm as far out on this limb as I can go on any prediction I'll make this year. Anyone care to join me?? :rolleyes:
What a way to begin the season. Damn this makes my day......Let's party EVERYBODY!!!!!! :D

Carnac, Today at 8:37 AM

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The choice of Texas I presupposed for her was wrong. The choice she made of The UConn was the best for her. Go Husky's. Welcome to THE WCBB center of the world.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Cw79hbxXEAUdy0_.jpg

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Never a doubt. Her father really liked Geno and UConn. This is really a big get because of who Geno is recruiting the next 2 years. Next season turn out the lights UConns NC's will continue.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Twitter Feed that shows a Vine Video with Megan's Decision. Prentice Beverly (@PBevBallNPrep) | Twitter

Don't know how to just copy the Vine Video.
Pretty cute with her bursting the wrong colored balloons so only the blue and white were left. This was really a standard signing ceremony for those who were complaining about the hype - we just didn't5 know where until it happened - but it reminded me of the Mater Dei signing that I think KML had, and a that Lou had, and a number of other similar ones through the years.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Well that kinda raises the stakes on this year for Notre Dame. This is shaping up to be Muffet's best shot for a good long while.

But hey, she's got the "best player in the country" as well as the "best point guard in the country," so should be a sure thing.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Congrats on landing Ms. Walker. And good luck to her at UConn, both as a student and a ballplayer.
Look forward to competing on the floor whenever we're scheduled in the 2017-2018 year!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
That makes me so happy, thank you and welcome Ms. Walker. You made a horrible week into a great one.
If I could like a post a thousand times I would like this one! It unfortunately has been a very quiet week in sports up until this moment and I have been desperate for any form of distraction! Basketball season however it turns out cannot come soon enough!

Reaction Score
Well that kinda raises the stakes on this year for Notre Dame. This is shaping up to be Muffet's best shot for a good long while.

But hey, she's got the "best player in the country" as well as the "best point guard in the country," so should be a sure thing.
So maybe with those two "bests", Muffet will be the "best" coach in the country. But then again, what about Dawn Staley?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Pretty cute with her bursting the wrong colored balloons so only the blue and white were left. This was really a standard signing ceremony for those who were complaining about the hype - we just didn't5 know where until it happened - but it reminded me of the Mater Dei signing that I think KML had, and a that Lou had, and a number of other similar ones through the years.
Yea, that ego man. IDK. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to go back and find those posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom