2020 Recruiting: - Vance Jackson | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Vance Jackson

Reaction Score
Jackson, who averaged 8.1 points and 26 minutes per game as a freshman, met with Ollie after last season and wanted to know what the plan was for him to be able to develop into more than just a spot-up shooter.

"Get in the gym," Ollie said, according to a source close to Jackson.

Reaction Score
Jackson, who averaged 8.1 points and 26 minutes per game as a freshman, met with Ollie after last season and wanted to know what the plan was for him to be able to develop into more than just a spot-up shooter.

"Get in the gym," Ollie said, according to a source close to Jackson.

Perfect question from a player, especially a freshman at the end of year meeting.

Less than perfect response

Reaction Score
Perfect question from a player, especially a freshman at the end of year meeting.

Less than perfect response

We don't know it's not the perfect answer right? I mean if the kid went home immediately after every practice and never stayed to work on his game like the real good ones, dedicated ones then absolutely its the right answer.

Reaction Score
We don't know it's not the perfect answer right? I mean if the kid went home immediately after every practice and never stayed to work on his game like the real good ones, dedicated ones then absolutely its the right answer.
Shouldn't have played 26 min a game then lol

Reaction Score
Yeah seemed like a fine answer to me

Reaction Score
New Mexico State Alum here who watched plenty of UNM games. Vance doesn’t play defense/hung on the perimeter and took some of the worst shots you’ll see. There’s a no way in hell Jackson and Hurley would coexist.

I loved watching UNM implode with that traitor Paul Weir at the helm. Couldn’t happen to a better guy.

Reaction Score
New Mexico State Alum here who watched plenty of UNM games. Vance doesn’t play defense/hung on the perimeter and took some of the worst shots you’ll see. There’s a no way in hell Jackson and Hurley would coexist.

I loved watching UNM implode with that traitor Paul Weir at the helm. Couldn’t happen to a better guy.
Yep, zero chance.

Reaction Score
You know what, if there was an opening and given that he’s a one year rental, I would not be opposed.

But this won’t happen.

That New Mexico program imploded exactly on schedule, didn’t it?

Seriously? He's too slow to play the way Hurley wants, he doesn't defend well enough to play for Hurley and he showed no interest in putting the team first. He'd be an awful fit here.

Is he a division 1 player? Yes. But I can't see it working, even as a one year rental deep on the bench.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom