Vance is Transferring | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Vance is Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
what.gif

Reaction Score
Or it could mean that he's wishing well to everyone who's leaving and it means absolutely nothing about what Vital himself wants to do.

That said, I can't fathom why Vital would even consider leaving, as a fairly local kid who got major minutes this year and is in line to be at worst the #3 guard in a 2-3 guard lineup.

Enoch, I could sort of see and it doesn't break my heart. Vance is a bigger loss, but you could argue his dad is a negative influence.

Vital? That would be a major loss directly on KO, no sugar-coating.

Especially seeing Ollie let him shoot with impunity - Calhoun would have strangled him for some of the bad shots he got away with. That being said I loved his toughness, willingness to scrap and play D, and think he'd be a great 4-year cornerstone. I needed to get that in before someone yells at me for pointing out Ollie let him have a green light he shouldn't had.

Reaction Score
Have you watched Cobb play? If the dude can go 20 minutes without collapsing or fouling out it will be a miracle. Better to hope Polley or Carlton are the re-incarnation of Emeka Okafor.

Agreed, and he is one of a few options (i just put the guys there in no order), but center is the least important position. We won our last 2 championships with Okwandu, Olander, and freshman Brimah as our centers. We just need a few rebounds and put backs.

Reaction Score
I dont think either of these transfers is a knock on KO. Enoch wasnt good enough to play and decided he wanted more min. Vance's father thinks his son should be the man, and he wont be that here. Vance was posting pics with UConn gear on just last wk. This was clearly his fathers decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom