Vance is Transferring | The Boneyard

Vance is Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Yeah, I really liked VJ.

Let's hope he's leaving with his academic ducks in a row.

Let's hope Larrier returns healthy and gets up to speed pretty quickly.

Let's hope the staff can find a suitable wing to come in regardless.

Woof.

Yeah I really liked his game. Thought he could be exactly the type of player we needed. Nothing flashy, just a solid combo inside and out. This really hurts. Best of luck to Vance going forward. No ill will.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
This sucks. The only person he would've played second fiddle to next year is Larrier... and he likely could've gotten time at both the 3 and 4. Lots of upside. Sucks to see him go.

Reaction Score
Agreed. I suspected all along after that whole thing with his father earlier on.

He must know with Larrier back he's back in a much different role.

Adios Vance. We hardly knew ya. This isn't as big a deal as people are making it out to be. On a good team, Vance sees 15 minutes.

Reaction Score
god. what is going on to the program we once knew? losing two talented kids in one week.
Whats happening is guys got a ton of playing time last year because of circumstance/injury. The guys leaving probably weren't guaranteed the same playing time on a good team. It hurts in terms of depth. The talent leaving can be replaced. Not the end of the world.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Dammit! I really liked this kid's enthusiasm when he was being recruited and when he committed. He was loving UCONN. There must be a poison in the mix in Storrs.

Anyway...off to change my tag line cuz Vance goin'.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Totally expected and still sucks bad. He's the shooter we so desperately need to compliment the nice guard pieces we have. He would've made hay on drive and dish kickouts next year. Hurts way worse than Enoch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom