Vance is Transferring | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Vance is Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Joe D just said he was surprised because he had heard there were 2 other UConn players that were rumored to be transferring.
Am I allowed to share the names he gave

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Joe D just said he was surprised because he had heard there were 2 other UConn players that were rumored to be transferring.

If there are 2 more then ........

Reaction Score
What's done is done. I don't care about the dad.

But we are an incredibly small team in a very weak big man transfer market, and have no true 3 after Larrier.

Really interested how Ollie fills the 2 holes from these last couple of transfers. Hope something is lined up.

Reaction Score
This answers the question. Daddy thinks he should be playing more....
There seems to be some thoughts going around that this decision was more influenced by Vance's dad than Vance himself. I haven't followed his dad's Twitter account, but some say it's worse than Oriahki's dad. If so, this one ain't KO's doing. Also, VJ rates to be behind Larrier on the totem pole and didn't do enough this year to earn moving ahead, so that likely factored into it as well.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Lol omg

Reaction Score
This is a bad loss, there's no other way to look at this. Kid had size, versatility and got major experience this year. I was looking forward to him
and CV as invaluable 4 year program guys.

So this now is successive years of Cali kids leaving the program early, so much for KO's reach there. Does anyone have specifics on the extension KO allegedly signed prior to last season? This is getting very concerning and can't continue.

Reaction Score
We were such a good outside shooting team that didn't need him. Good luck Vance.

Reaction Score
Agreed. I suspected all along after that whole thing with his father earlier on.

He must know with Larrier back he's back in a much different role.

I'm surprised to see you take such a neutral view on this. In my opinion Vance proved that he should be getting 25-30 min a game next year even with Larrier. We need his shooting, so maybe even more. I agree with others that something more negative is going on.

Reaction Score
Two more as in not Enoch and Vance?

Reaction Score
These cryptic posts with no names mentioned are fun. 2 names? hmmm. adams and larrier? please, for all our sanity. if you can't mention names, don't mention anything at all.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
If anyone else leaves we must be looking at much larger internal issues that we don't know about. There's plenty of playing time to go around so this is just odd

We just had our worst season in 30 years, fired a long time assistant coach, had two likely starters transfer, but hang on, if one more guy leaves, then I'll start to wonder if there is a problem.

Time for UConn fans to wake up.

Something isn't right in Storrs and the buck stops with Ollie.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We just had our worst season in 30 years, fired a long time assistant coach, had two likely starters transfer, but hang on, if one more guy leaves, then I'll start to wonder if there is a problem.

All the fans wanted change. All the fans ripped this team. And now they're getting it. Not ollies fault

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Agreed. Our fans are delusional and minimize every red flag that happens. We are in steep, steep decline and need to recognize that. Ollie got a pass because of injuries this year, but obviously there are much deeper problems than just the physical health of the team.

Reaction Score
Seriously never thought we would have another offseason of transfers like the one with Scoe and Oriakhi. This is a real bummer, really can't have another piece make the same decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom