Vance is Transferring | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vance is Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Hold on

I don't like that comment one bit. We are treading water now . If he goes too I'm going to drown.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
-2 potential starters for next year transfer
-assistant coach is gone
-strength and conditioning coach is gone

What's gong on???

There is some explaining to do from Ollie or the University.

Exactly. This is something more than the aftermath of a down year. Something stinks.

Reaction Score
We knew this was happening awhile ago. Even when we got the commitment, lots of people were hesitant that this wouldn't stick because of the cross country commitment.

Vance is an okay shooter. I do not see his game progressing very much. We will be fine. It's good to weed out those that are not ten toes in now. Everyone that is here wants to be here.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I had a feeling he was gone. His father didnt like the way Ollie used him when he struggled before league play. He knows Larrier is coming back and will lose the minutes plus he misses the west coast. He has sent a few tweets about being unhappy then deleting them.

Hurts in my mind because we lose our best shooter and no shooters coming in. But overall he has limitations.

Reaction Score
Also, remember the ECU game toward the end when Ollie kicked VJ out of the team huddle and sent him to the end of the bench, I wonder what kind of relationship they had.

Reaction Score
Also, remember the ECU game toward the end when Ollie kicked VJ out of the team huddle and sent him to the end of the bench, I wonder what kind of relationship they had.

Isn't this the game they had to stop the plane to get him medical help...thinking sending him to the bench had something to do with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom