Utah Transfer Devon Daniels | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Utah Transfer Devon Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live out in SLC and have season tickets to the Running Utes. DD is a legit next level player. He has great size for a two and has a great motor. He had a few suspensions this year which led to him transferring. If he can stay on the court he will be a major addition to our core.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I disagree. The importance of Oz is not to be correct on recruiting. But to get in inside view of what the staff is thinking. It's not his fault if the staff is wrong or have bad information.
And to get an inside view it serves him best to act in a manner that won't make people who trust him cringe.

Reaction Score
And to get an inside view it serves him best to act in a manner that won't make people who trust him cringe.

I think KO or someone else may have given him a talking to, because he's been much more subdued over the last couple weeks here.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
People want "insiders" to be guys on the coaching staff. They want live updates the moment something changes. Oz is friends with the head coach, that's as inside as it's going to get.

Reaction Score
I disagree. The importance of Oz is not to be correct on recruiting. But to get in inside view of what the staff is thinking. It's not his fault if the staff is wrong or have bad information.
Touché

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Why do people trust random people on the internet? I could say I've post on the boneyard from Ryan Boatright's dorm when I was at UConn would you believe me?

Reaction Score
Why do people trust random people on the internet? I could say I've post on the boneyard from Ryan Boatright's dorm when I was at UConn would you believe me?
If you were proven legit time and time again, with pictures to prove it. Then yes id believe you

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Depends on your tastes with pizza, beer, and Arby's.

Several people have legit contacts and many of them can figure out who's legit over time.

Generally I don't accept or reject things I read until there appears to be a decent consensus of people I think have an inside view. And even then I know nothing is set in stone until the event happens.

The only time I got upset with an insider was When he announced DHam was leaving as done and it didn't happen. My bad on that one

Reaction Score
Of all the rumors that get posted here, his batting average isn't particularly good and I'm not sure what insight we're getting.

He really isn't posting the rumors cuz rumors are second-hand info. What I post is rumors. He's more a primary source or secondary source. He regularly goes to tournaments and hangs out with AAU kids. He reflects what the staff is involved it. It's more point of view of who the staff is talking to, interest levels in certain kids, etc.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Oz is an idiot and can sometimes be a but he definitely has an ear close to the staff.

C

Chief00

CTkNbOwUAAA3JMx.jpg

He's not 6-5

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
If you were proven legit time and time again, with pictures to prove it. Then yes id believe you

Then I wouldn't be random.. if I had pictures...what I'm getting at is a lot people say a lot of things but really know very little and there a a handful of people who know a lot who say very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom