Utah Transfer Devon Daniels | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Utah Transfer Devon Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You talk to the players sometimes right? Can you ask them how this makes any sense? If he's boys with Vance and Vance is leaving, why would he come here?
No problem, see if I can get some clarity.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I'm low key hoping this will change his mind. It has got to be an enticing thought for him.
Too many burned bridges at this point for this to be realistic. Someone who has enough hubris to walk away from the team he committed to because he thinks he deserves more praise typically has too much pride to walk back with his tail between his legs.

Reaction Score
I'm low key hoping this will change his mind. It has got to be an enticing thought for him.
Really doubt Vance would change his mind, on Vitals instagram live he was saying things like "bleed blue' and "ten toes in" after some people saw him join the live and started razzing him about leaving. Really doubt it, but like you said, hopefully it will entice him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Too many burned bridges at this point for this to be realistic. Someone who has enough hubris to walk away from the team he committed to because he thinks he deserves more praise typically has too much pride to walk back with his tail between his legs.
I think we'd welcome him back with open arms. His former teammates seem cool with him still, and Ollie isn't in a position to walk away if given a chance to make amends.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Really doubt Vance would change his mind, on Vitals instagram live he was saying things like "bleed blue' and "ten toes in" after some people saw him join the live and started razzing him about leaving. Really doubt it, but like you said, hopefully it will entice him.
You never know. Sometimes players who announce they're leaving end up changing their minds, like Bolden from Duke.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
You never know. Sometimes players who announce they're leaving end up changing their minds, like Bolden from Duke.
I agree, they still seem relatively tight. But I think in Bolden's case he was hit with the rare reality that there's really no way but down for him if he transfers and he has always had his eyes locked on the draft.

Reaction Score
Ideall scenario:

Daniels transfers to UCONN and Vance rejoins the program.

Would be a nice "dynamic duo".:)

Reaction Score
Vance is not coming back.

I have a preference, but give me either this kid or the UMass kid and that will start patching up the hull.

Agreed. Either would be good.

The way things are going, maybe the Mass duo will be needed as opposed to just one guy.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Agreed. Either would be good.

The way things are going, maybe the Mass duo will be needed as opposed to just one guy.

We need bodies. If I'm KO, I don't mind taking a flier on Brison Gresham to get Jarreau.

If I was in charge and UMass had offered to trade Jarreau straight for Vance Jackson, I'd make that trade.

Reaction Score
Just watched the video. Like him a lot. Really nice at finishing at the rim through traffic, can shoot, uses both hands and he's fast and aggressive. I like the way he attacks the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom