Update on a Tenn recruit | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Update on a Tenn recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Eric I know one violation was on recruiting of Meighan Simmons, what was the other one?

You know I like a lot of those TN fans.... When I was in Phoenix last year, I met a TN fan in an Applebees and we spent an hour over a couple of beers talking WCBB..... it was great...... TN folks are good people..... my issue is with the non-ending drumbeat of "they are cheaters..... Geno this, Maya that, Maya's mother this, Caroline D. that"..... and refusal to give our program credit for doing anything the right way.

Reaction Score
Yes, tnfanatic00, same sentiment as JS. We love hearing from TN fans and all fans for that matter. Adds to the flavor and spirit here. Good hire with Kyra. Hopefully one more like it the next few days.....

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Eric I know one violation was on recruiting of Meighan Simmons, what was the other one?

You know I like a lot of those TN fans.... When I was in Phoenix last year, I met a TN fan in an Applebees and we spent an hour over a couple of beers talking WCBB..... it was great...... TN folks are good people..... my issue is with the non-ending drumbeat of "they are cheaters..... Geno this, Maya that, Maya's mother this, Caroline D. that"..... and refusal to give our program credit for doing anything the right way.
JS mentioned it in another thread and i'm drawing a blank. JS - what was the other violation you mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom