UConn to Big XII Imminent? | Page 73 | The Boneyard

UConn to Big XII Imminent?

Reaction Score
UCONN football is rising big time. This is why it is so dumb for some of these B12 presidents who judged UCONN just based on football from last few years without seeing the whole picture. I would not be surprised that UCONN football would do very well today in the B12. UCONN brand is already way more valuable than majority of the teams in the B12 today.
they said no just after getting embarrassed by Maryland this year. Not saying one game mattered but if the season to date was every game but MD that might have helped

Reaction Score
Too early and don't wanna jinx it but how fitting would it be to go bowling vs a b12 team and beat them soundly.

But first get past Temple and have a RESPECTABLE showing vs Wake.
ummm, Enjoy the ride this season, The Huskies are sledding well and they are hitting some mile-markers. I am going to be like coach Mora, simply win the Next one. Right now I want the team to put up anther 40 point spread over Temple. Win every game as BIG as they can. ...and not to look ahead - but WF - is on par with Buffalo...The team needs to win every game and as I want to explain why we should win every game and discuss the 2nd to last game at Syracuse - and talk about it too... BUT NO!, I am deciding to focus on next week! To enjoy the Husky sled as they race to the next mile marker - TEMPLE! Simply beat who is in front of you, not the guy lining up behind him, he will have his turn!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
ummm, Enjoy the ride this season, The Huskies are sledding well and they are hitting some mile-markers. I am going to be like coach Mora, simply win the Next one. Right now I want the team to put up anther 40 point spread over Temple. Win every game as BIG as they can. ...and not to look ahead - but WF - is on par with Buffalo...The team needs to win every game and as I want to explain why we should win every game and discuss the 2nd to last game at Syracuse - and talk about it too... BUT NO!, I am deciding to focus on next week! To enjoy the Husky sled as they race to the next mile marker - TEMPLE! Simply beat who is in front of you, not the guy lining up behind him, he will have his turn!
I like Mora's mantra that each win establishes the floor, not the ceiling.

Reaction Score
We’re going to be in a power conference soon if we keep playing this way.
Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

Reaction Score
I oscillate between denial and anger.

I refuse to accept that UConn won’t ultimately join a power conference.
I get angry when it looks like there is hope, and then Lucy removes the football (again).

I’m in denial right now.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I flip between 4-5 but spend most my time in 5. I know we are bound to be stuck to this purgatory forever. However, when a somewhat liable source comes out, I raise my faith and come back to the CR board every minute. Then, like I've accepted it will, we get pushed aside. That's when depression sets in and lasts about a day before I settle back into #5.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Too early and don't wanna jinx it but how fitting would it be to go bowling vs a b12 team and beat them soundly.

But first get past Temple and have a RESPECTABLE showing vs Wake.
Forget being respectable. I expect us to beat Wake and anything less will be a disappointment at the rate this team has been performing.

Reaction Score
Forget being respectable. I expect us to beat Wake and anything less will be a disappointment at the rate this team has been performing.
Ya, I wrote that BEFORE I actually checked their record and results this year. I just figured acc and assumed. Uconn should beat them by at least a touchdown and a field goal if not more.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We are going to be in power conference, and it won’t be too much longer. Things are about to get really fun for UConn fans, if they weren’t already. Buy your football tickets.

what if we go to the ACC and within a few years the league falls apart and we are back to independence while looking for a new conference. Now thats the ultimate kick.

Reaction Score
what if we go to the ACC and within a few years the league falls apart and we are back to independence while looking for a new conference. Now thats the ultimate kick.
If we go to the ACC I’d imagine the goal is to win conference championships. So if we’re a top 3 program in the ACC we may have options when the conference implodes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom