UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle | Page 45 | The Boneyard

UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I doubt this was an impulsive move by Cam. He has good parental support.
I don't know, I have a 55 year old friend who has great parental support and is as impulsive as they come-some people are just that way. That said, he has stuck around for 4+ years and has shown his staying power. Good luck to him in whatever future decisions he makes.

Reaction Score
Cam Ross would be at or near the top of many of UConn's career receiving records if not for injuries. And would've put up big numbers for us next season. That's why him transferring socks.

Reaction Score
LOL Cam Ward decides to transfer to Miami after initially saying he was going pro.

Cristobal is a wizard (and the NIL helps)!

Reaction Score
LOL Cam Ward decides to transfer to Miami after initially saying he was going pro.

If only he could win games.

Reaction Score
For any of our guys who transferred and haven't announced a school yet, is that lack of offers or it sometimes take this long?

Reaction Score

Doesn't he have a reputation as a QB runner?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
It's interesting that Ross's Twitter profile still says WR @ University of Connecticut and has a photo of him as a Husky. I'd think he'd take the WR bit down if he entered the portal??

Reaction Score
For any of our guys who transferred and haven't announced a school yet, is that lack of offers or it sometimes take this long?

DE Carter Hooper has signed with South Dakota
CB Mumu Bin-Wahad has offers from FIU, Georgia State, FAMU, Liberty but has been contacted by a number of P4 programs
CB Shearin has tweeted offers from FAU, JMU, Liberty
RB Devontae Houston has tweeted offers from UMass and La Tech
WR James Burns has offers from Gardner-Webb
I have no information on the rest of the outgoing transfers.

Reaction Score
CB Mumu Bin-Wahad has offers from FIU, Georgia State, FAMU, Liberty but has been contacted by a number of P4 programs
I have no information on the rest of the outgoing transfers
Not sure about the rest, but no wonder Houston wanted to leave UConn............

Reaction Score
DE Carter Hooper has signed with South Dakota. Sounds about right

CB Mumu Bin-Wahad has offers from FIU, Georgia State, FAMU, Liberty but has been contacted by a number of P4 programs - this one pisses me off. One year at WVU. One year here. Gypsy
CB Shearin has tweeted offers from FAU, JMU, Liberty - like his game. Solid. Not spectacular. A loss

RB Devontae Houston has tweeted offers from UMass and La Tech - thought he was drinking the Nate Carter kool aid. Instead drank Jim Jones’

WR James Burns has offers from Gardner-Webb - good for him.

Reaction Score
Doesn't he have a reputation as a QB runner?
You mean ‘ruiner’. Yeah, but he’s under big time pressure to make the offense more attractive to blue chip QB recruits and Dawson is a good, QB friendly OC. Either Mario evolves or he’s probably gone within two years, buyout be damned.

The program boosters and NIL benefactors were not happy this season, and I think he got the message loud and clear. Time will tell. As long as he gets to stock the cupboard with linemen and running backs he’s happy, just has to get out of his own way. And he IS doing a tremendous job building the trenches.

Reaction Score
You mean ‘ruiner’. Yeah, but he’s under big time pressure to make the offense more attractive to blue chip QB recruits and Dawson is a good, QB friendly OC. Either Mario evolves or he’s probably gone within two years, buyout be damned.

The program boosters and NIL benefactors were not happy this season, and I think he got the message loud and clear. Time will tell. As long as he gets to stock the cupboard with linemen and running backs he’s happy, just has to get out of his own way. And he IS doing a tremendous job building the trenches.
Sorry, yes, typo: *ruiner... time will tell down at Miami...

Reaction Score
RB Brain Brewton signed with Middle Tennessee State

Reaction Score
Would appear so If On3’s site is accurate. 247’s site still has him in the Transfer Portal despite other recent UConn updates. His social media is silent. Would be a nice development if accurate.

View attachment 94942
Would appear that DB Armauni Archie remains in the Transfer Portal:

1705411150258.png

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
It's interesting that Ross's Twitter profile still says WR @ University of Connecticut and has a photo of him as a Husky. I'd think he'd take the WR bit down if he entered the portal??
He is probably more focused on working out and finding his next $chool than he is focused on social media. Good for him, I’m sure he’ll update it eventually.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score

Oregon is certainly glad he is practicing his wizardry in south Florida.

Reaction Score
A school will offer many players for one or 2 spots at their position similar to HS recruiting. Any player that has been in the portal for a month who hasn't committed is probably facing a tough reality. Look at Shearin's offers. Classes have started at all 3 schools so it looks like the window is closing for joining for Spring football.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom