UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle | The Boneyard

UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
WR's have been abysmal across the board all season long.

I don't wish ill will on any of them but I also don't shed a tear for them nor do I worry about the impact on the team going forward.

Reaction Score
Bottom line, no matter how good the smaller players are, we probably have too many of them...

BTW, Burns is still on the depth chart for the upcoming game ... did he have a change of heart?
? Depth Chart came out before official acceptance in Portal. Burns is no longer listed on on-line roster.

Reaction Score
I get it but he's a big athletic kid. Moves well. They don't grow on trees. Id rather have him than not. If you find someone better great.
Exactly, I don’t think he was every going to be an impact starter, but he has good size and played a lot of football for us, providing great depth.

Reaction Score
Not a lot of sympathy for guys who leave mid season, that’s all.
Not an expert on the rules, but the portal window opens December 4th. I would imagine that those two guys are not technically in the portal yet because if they were, they would have entered outside the portal window and I believe they have to sit out a year. Unless this year counted as a sit out year for the portal, which I do not believe it does for portal sit out calculating, then I am guessing they notify compliance of their portal intentions next Monday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom